S1857B and Win XP

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
January 5, 2005 1:11:15 AM

Does the S1857B support Win XP? I cannot find any mention of it on Tyan's
site and emailing them has not produced an answer either.

A reply from anyone with this setup would be appreciated.

Rich

More about : s1857b win

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
January 6, 2005 2:08:59 PM

Can not speek for your system but WinXP SP2 is running just fine on my S1854
system.
--
<Bill>

Brought to you from beautiful Unalaska/Dutch Harbor, Alaska.
N 53° 51.140' W 166° 30.228' (WGS 84)

Rich wrote:
> Does the S1857B support Win XP? I cannot find any mention of it on
> Tyan's site and emailing them has not produced an answer either.
>
> A reply from anyone with this setup would be appreciated.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
January 6, 2005 10:42:01 PM

"Rich" wrote:
> Does the S1857B support Win XP? I cannot find any mention of it on Tyan's
> site and emailing them has not produced an answer either.
>
> A reply from anyone with this setup would be appreciated.

I can't imagine why not. There's another current post (about maximum hard disk size) from someone
running XP on a S1854, a board from the same era.
!