New HDD

June 20, 2005 10:57:55 AM

I have an NEC notebook with the XP install files on a hidden Partition.
I am planning on upgrading to a larger HDD shortly and was after advice
as to the best way to do this without an XP CD.

--
StarDrifter

More about : hdd

June 20, 2005 10:57:56 AM

Check with your NEC supplier first as you may invalidate your licence to use
XP.