New HDD

I have an NEC notebook with the XP install files on a hidden Partition.
I am planning on upgrading to a larger HDD shortly and was after advice
as to the best way to do this without an XP CD.

--
StarDrifter
1 answer Last reply

    Check with your NEC supplier first as you may invalidate your licence to use
    XP.

    "StarDrifter" wrote:

    > I have an NEC notebook with the XP install files on a hidden Partition.
    > I am planning on upgrading to a larger HDD shortly and was after advice
    > as to the best way to do this without an XP CD.
    >

    > --
    > StarDrifter

Hard Drives Windows XP