NAS External Hard drive setup

June 20, 2005 11:37:22 AM

I would like to set up a External backup hard drive system attach to my
router and be able to coneect to it to backup my 2 computers and also be
able to connect to it when I'm away by using a web browser. I do have a USB
setup now where I connect it to both computers for backup.

I would like if anyone did that and what vendor they used.

TB
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 2:07:44 AM

Did you even TRY Google?