NAS External Hard drive setup

I would like to set up a External backup hard drive system attach to my
router and be able to coneect to it to backup my 2 computers and also be
able to connect to it when I'm away by using a web browser. I do have a USB
setup now where I connect it to both computers for backup.

I would like if anyone did that and what vendor they used.

TB
1 answer Last reply
More about external hard drive setup

    Did you even TRY Google?

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=external+network+hard+drive

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban

    "tb" <terrance_bliss@msn.com> wrote in message
    >I would like to set up a External backup hard drive system attach to my
    > router and be able to coneect to it to backup my 2 computers and also be
    > able to connect to it when I'm away by using a web browser. I do have a
    > USB
    > setup now where I connect it to both computers for backup.
    >
    > I would like if anyone did that and what vendor they used.
    >
    > TB

NAS / RAID Backup External Hard Drive Windows XP