When i start up windows the hardware install wizard requests that i install a
software update called ATWKPT2 because it has detected new hardware,
although no hardware has been installed. I clicked on dont request this
update again to no avail. Can anyone help.

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 05:46:05 -0700, MRGMB wrote:

> When i start up windows the hardware install wizard requests that i install a
> software update called ATWKPT2 because it has detected new hardware,
> although no hardware has been installed. I clicked on dont request this
> update again to no avail. Can anyone help.

Did you mean atwpkt2? This is part of the AOL software. I believe it's
their own network adapter. Technically software but when installed or
updated, Windows sometimes references it as "hardware." Suggest contacting
AOL tech support for further assistance.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

TRENDING THREADS