Trinity 400-need help-computer beeps!

Hello out there, my computer will not boot. My computer was working,
then I moved it to another room in the house, and then it stopped
working. It pretty much just beeps when I turn it on. A friend of mine
took a quick look at it and told me to post my message here, and that
I might have to reset the bios, if the computer isn't already fried.
Can it be saved? Someone please tell me what to do.

The model # is S1854 AGPX4- PCI-ISA and it is a Trinity 400. I was
running Win98 on it at the time.

Inteligent advice is welcome,thanks.

Maybe a card worked itself loose when you moved it. Have you opened the
case and reseated your cards? If you go to Tyan's (www.tyan.com) website
you can get a manual for the motherboard.
--
<Bill>

Brought to you from beautiful Unalaska/Dutch Harbor, Alaska.
N 53° 51.140' W 166° 30.228' (WGS 84)