Trinity 400-need help-computer beeps!

Hello out there, my computer will not boot. My computer was working,
then I moved it to another room in the house, and then it stopped
working. It pretty much just beeps when I turn it on. A friend of mine
took a quick look at it and told me to post my message here, and that
I might have to reset the bios, if the computer isn't already fried.
Can it be saved? Someone please tell me what to do.

The model # is S1854 AGPX4- PCI-ISA and it is a Trinity 400. I was
running Win98 on it at the time.

Inteligent advice is welcome,thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about trinity need help computer beeps
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.tyan (More info?)

    Maybe a card worked itself loose when you moved it. Have you opened the
    case and reseated your cards? If you go to Tyan's (www.tyan.com) website
    you can get a manual for the motherboard.
    --
    <Bill>

    Brought to you from beautiful Unalaska/Dutch Harbor, Alaska.
    N 53° 51.140' W 166° 30.228' (WGS 84)

    mosh wrote:
    > Hello out there, my computer will not boot. My computer was working,
    > then I moved it to another room in the house, and then it stopped
    > working. It pretty much just beeps when I turn it on. A friend of mine
    > took a quick look at it and told me to post my message here, and that
    > I might have to reset the bios, if the computer isn't already fried.
    > Can it be saved? Someone please tell me what to do.
    >
    > The model # is S1854 AGPX4- PCI-ISA and it is a Trinity 400. I was
    > running Win98 on it at the time.
    >
    > Inteligent advice is welcome,thanks.

Computer Trinity Motherboards