Tyan Tiger S2875 MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Blue screen of de..

Hey all,

Whenever I load a graphics intensive video game my computer
freezes and I get a blue screen of death MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. I
have looked up this error on MSDN and found that it may be caused by
bad memory. So, I bought a new video card and the same error occured.
I have two sticks of 512MB RAM that I switched out one by one and
tested, and I get the same error for both sticks. So, I don't think
it is my video memory or system memory. The last two things I can
think of are my processors (2 Opteron 244s) and the motherboard. The
processors I have tested with Prime95 and FoldAtHome which pump my
processors up to 100 percent each. I also have two 74GB SATA Western
Digital Raptors, but I doubt the hard drives are what is giving the
problem, as most video games are graphics card intensive and not hard
drive intensive. My operating system is Windows XP with sp2 and all
recent updates. I also tried this on gentoo linux and got a freeze on
TuxRacer 3D game, so I know it is not a windows issue. My video card
is a Nvidia 5700 with 256MB of RAM made by Gigabyte. Here is a full
list of my relevent system parts:

Antec 550W Power Supply, 24-Pin, Model "TRUE550 EPS12V"

2 AMD Opteron Model 244, 1MB L2 Cache 64-bit Processor

OCZ Enhanced Latency Series Dual Channel Kit 184 Pin 1GB(512MBx2) ECC
Registered DDR PC-3200

2 Western Digital Raptor 74GB 10,000RPM SATA Hard Drive, Model WD740GD

This error occured when I first put together my computer last May, but
a re-install of windows XP prevented the error from returning. Since
then I have re-installed windows again and the error has come back.
Though the issue may be fixed again if I re-install windows, it is not
predictable and so I am looking elsewhere such as problems with teh
motherboard itself.

I've updated my motherboard to the latest BIOS version (2/24) but still
no luck.

I'm wondering if anyone else as had this problem with the Tyan Tiger
S2875, as it seems as though this is my last point of elimination for
the problem.

Please let me knwo what you all think,

Thanks in advance,

Ian Michel

ian.michel@gmail.com schrieb:
> Hey all,
>
> Whenever I load a graphics intensive video game my computer
> freezes and I get a blue screen of death MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION.

I do not know about that special case but the Tiger K8W is known
to have some troubles with AGP cards with high wattages.

According to several postings in different newsgroups, some Radeon
cards, for example, are known to simply reboot the machine on or
render it somewhat unstable when playing games resulting in a high
current drain from the AGP.

Some hardware-sites pre- and reviewing this mainboard already
complained about the lack of an AGP-Pro slot, preventing users
from running some (not all) workstation-class graphic boards that
are dependent on an AGP-Pro.

However cards with an additional 12V power connector (normally used
to power the drives) seem to not have those problems or at least
less often. if you could get one of those this might help.

Another thing is that there are lots of consumer cards out there
which do not really run stable with the normal AGP-settings but
they will if one rises the AGP-voltage by 0,1V or 0,2V. That is
almost a standard feature of overclocking-friendly boards but not
available on Tiger K8W.

And last but not least several drivers (NVidia as well as ATI), seem
to crash on some 3D-applications where another version of the same
driver would not. Sometimes one has to go through some annoying testing
with different versions until a stable driver for ones card can be
found.

In the meantime several game-developers started to come up with
compatibility-lists for video-cards, drivers and necessary windows-
updates known to be working well with the game, so maybe you could
take a look at the websites of your preferred games to see wether
you can find something like that. Indeed, the latest drivers are
supposed to have less bugs than their predecessor but sometimes one
bug is fixed while two new are introduced, making things even worse.

If I were you, I would try the following:

1) Check your memory settings in the BIOS and eventually change them to
slower timings.
2) Check the graphics cards cooler and especially if the graphics memory
gets too hot. This is also a very common problem. Also check all
system temperatures where possible.
3) Check Windows Update for the newest DirectX update.
4) Check Windows Update for updates correcting general stability issues.
5) Try the driver that came bundled with your card, even if it is
somewhat older. This might cost you a few fps but may work more
reliable.
6) Run Memtest86 to check your RAM
7) If none of the above helps, try to somewhere lend a card with an
additional power connector so it is not powered by only the AGP.

Hope, this helps a bit.

Tony

Tony Neumann schrieb:
> ian.michel@gmail.com schrieb:
>
>> Hey all,
>>
>> Whenever I load a graphics intensive video game my computer
>> freezes and I get a blue screen of death MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION.
>

> I do not know about that special case but the Tiger K8W is known
> to have some troubles with AGP cards with high wattages.
>
> According to several postings in different newsgroups, some Radeon
> cards, for example, are known to simply reboot the machine on or
> render it somewhat unstable when playing games resulting in a high
> current drain from the AGP.
>
> Some hardware-sites pre- and reviewing this mainboard already
> complained about the lack of an AGP-Pro slot, preventing users
> from running some (not all) workstation-class graphic boards that
> are dependent on an AGP-Pro.
>
> However cards with an additional 12V power connector (normally used
> to power the drives) seem to not have those problems or at least
> less often. if you could get one of those this might help.
>
> Another thing is that there are lots of consumer cards out there
> which do not really run stable with the normal AGP-settings but
> they will if one rises the AGP-voltage by 0,1V or 0,2V. That is
> almost a standard feature of overclocking-friendly boards but not
> available on Tiger K8W.
>
> And last but not least several drivers (NVidia as well as ATI), seem
> to crash on some 3D-applications where another version of the same
> driver would not. Sometimes one has to go through some annoying testing
> with different versions until a stable driver for ones card can be
> found.
>

> In the meantime several game-developers started to come up with
> compatibility-lists for video-cards, drivers and necessary windows-
> updates known to be working well with the game, so maybe you could
> take a look at the websites of your preferred games to see wether
> you can find something like that. Indeed, the latest drivers are
> supposed to have less bugs than their predecessor but sometimes one
> bug is fixed while two new are introduced, making things even worse.
>

> If I were you, I would try the following:
>
> 1) Check your memory settings in the BIOS and eventually change them to
> slower timings.
> 2) Check the graphics cards cooler and especially if the graphics memory
> gets too hot. This is also a very common problem. Also check all
> system temperatures where possible.
> 3) Check Windows Update for the newest DirectX update.
> 4) Check Windows Update for updates correcting general stability issues.
> 5) Try the driver that came bundled with your card, even if it is
> somewhat older. This might cost you a few fps but may work more
> reliable.
> 6) Run Memtest86 to check your RAM
> 7) If none of the above helps, try to somewhere lend a card with an
> additional power connector so it is not powered by only the AGP.
>

> Hope, this helps a bit.
>
> Tony

Hi,
I can confirm the things Tony said (Hallo Tony, schön hier jemanden aus
D mit dem gleichen Mobo zu "treffen" ;-)
I had the 2875 with almost the same setup as you do
runnig a Radeon 9800 Pro on it. Under load it crashed and it took me a
while to find out that the 3,3V line of the AGP dropped below 3,1 V !!
With an ANTEC 550W EPS12! After I had a look at
http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/video/display/ati-vs-nv-power.html
(great article) I knew why. I sent the board to Tyan (X-mas 2004) and
got a replacement which was a bit different in layout. A technician at
Tyan's told me that this board was known for voltage probs and a lot of
them where fixed in new revisions. I did not experience many crashes
with the new board, but the 3,3 V line still dropped to 3,18V under
load. Now I run a 6800GT on it and have no more probs, 3,3V stay at
3,3V. Very good reason to upgrade to much-longed-for graphics hardware,
isn't it ?! It even convinced my wife :)))
As a summary I would advise you to RMA your board for a new revision and
get an AGP card that does not consume so much power via the AGP (check
the article mentioned above)
Good luck.

Regards,
Matthias

"Matthias Kruse" wrote:
> [...]
> 2004) and
> got a replacement which was a bit different in layout. A
> technician at
> Tyan's told me that this board was known for voltage probs and
> a lot of
> them where fixed in new revisions. I did not experience many
> crashes
> with the new board, but the 3,3 V line still dropped to 3,18V
> under
> load. Now I run a 6800GT on it and have no more probs, 3,3V
> stay at
> 3,3V. Very good reason to upgrade to much-longed-for graphics
> hardware,
> isn't it ?! It even convinced my wife :)))
> As a summary I would advise you to RMA your board for a new
> revision and
> get an AGP card that does not consume so much power via the

Hi There, found this post while searching for a fix for my NV4_DISP
error that I seem to have gotten...

I used to get Machine_Check_Error with my Tyan Tiger S2875 board.

What I did to get around this was loweing the Hyperthreading under
advanced in the BIOS, instead of AUTO, I set it to something like
800Mhz. Everything else was left on AUTO If that doesn’t work, I hear
disabling Master ECC will also help.

Now, I was able to no longer get the Machine_Check_Error..... but now
i’m stuck with a NV4_DISP error. Oh well.

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Tyan-Tiger-S2875-MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-Blue-screen-death-ftopict50943.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=248663

hurt schrieb:

> Hi There, found this post while searching for a fix for my NV4_DISP
> error that I seem to have gotten...

If you are using the ForceWare drivers from NVidia's website, you
should check your manufacturer's website for recommended drivers and
give them a try.

I recently experienced the same error with an MSI PCI-Express card.
After installing the card I thought it would be clever to get the
latest ForceWare driver from NVidia. Unfortunately it turned out
not to be clever decision since it crashed with an NV4_DISP error
(Bluescreen) on every 3D-application.

I then removed the driver and installed the one from MSI that I got
on CD together with the card. No more problems ever since.

> I used to get Machine_Check_Error with my Tyan Tiger S2875 board.
>
> What I did to get around this was loweing the Hyperthreading under
> advanced in the BIOS, instead of AUTO, I set it to something like
> 800Mhz.

Do you mean Hypertransport? That is the link Opterons use to access
devices, memory and communicate with other CPUs. Hyperthreading is
an P4-optimization and something very different. ;-)

> Everything else was left on AUTO If that doesn’t work, I hear
> disabling Master ECC will also help.

Having to sacrifice the error-correcting code to solve instabilities
or driver problems seems very strange to me. Do you remember where you
heard that?

Tony

Hey there Tony,

Yeah, I tried every driver from Nvidia, so far, the most stable is the
current 71.84. I can keep my computer running for at least a good day
or so, but at some moments, it’ll go NV4_DISP or monitor flickers with
artifacts on screen.

I’m able to reproduce this problem through SiSandra and 3DMark05.
Usually 3DMark05, artifacts shows up on the textures and then flickers
on screen, then part way through, the models are distorted and the
system slows down and conks out, either resulting in restarting or
going into NV4_DISP blue screen.

I have a Nvidia Quadro FX 4000, I know it’s not a gamer card. But I
use alot of OpenGL and DirectX applications...

>Do you mean Hypertransport? That is the link Opterons use to access
>devices, memory and communicate with other CPUs. Hyperthreading is
>an P4-optimization and something very different.

Yeah, that’s what I meant, HyperTransport, that’s what I meant...

>Having to sacrifice the error-correcting code to solve instabilities
>or driver problems seems very strange to me. Do you remember where
you

>heard that?

Yeah, I heard it here...
http://www.planetamd64.com/lofiversion/index.php/t93.html

It’s for the Tyan Thunder though...

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Tyan-Tiger-S2875-MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-Blue-screen-death-ftopict50943.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=248815

hurt schrieb:

> Hi There, found this post while searching for a fix for my NV4_DISP
> error that I seem to have gotten...

If you are using the ForceWare drivers from NVidia's website, you
should check your manufacturer's website for recommended drivers and
give them a try.

I recently experienced the same error with an MSI PCI-Express card.
After installing the card I thought it would be clever to get the
latest ForceWare driver from NVidia. Unfortunately it turned out
not to be a clever decision since it crashed with an NV4_DISP error

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329284

>Memory errors that may include parity or Error Correction Code (ECC)
>problems

Not sure if anyone seen this, ECC might actually be involved......
Unless you want to take into account your motherboard or CPU are bad.
8O

Hi everyone, thanks for replying to my post. Since reading the replies
here, I decided to invest in a Nvidia 6800 Ultra and test the premise
that a card with a 12V adapter would fix my machine_check_exception
problem. It arrived in the mail today, but I still get the same old
errors. Next step...I will call up Tyan and ask them to replace my
board.

I have updated my drivers to the latest Nvidia drivers, and even
downgraded to the ones that came on the 6800 installation CD. Still, I
get the blue screen of death.

One thing that I did try was I ran the nvidia diagnostic tool tha
tested DirectDraw and Direct3D. DirectDraw worked just fine, but as
soon as I hit start on the Direct3D tests the screen went dark, then a
message popped up saying "User canceled Test by hitting a key". Of
course, this makes no sense because I didn't touch anything. This
seems to suggest there is something wrong with 3D. Maybe something
with the AGP itself?

Anyone have any other bright ideas? I know my memory is fine because I
ran MemTest86 and there were no problems what so ever with my memory.
It can't be my processors because I have run Fold-at-home which puts
both my opterons at 100 percent CPU usage.

Anyone else have any ideas?

-Ian

"imichel" wrote:
> Hi everyone, thanks for replying to my post. Since reading
> the replies
> here, I decided to invest in a Nvidia 6800 Ultra and test the
> premise
> that a card with a 12V adapter would fix my
> machine_check_exception
> problem. It arrived in the mail today, but I still get the
> same old
> errors. Next step...I will call up Tyan and ask them to
> replace my
> board.
>
> I have updated my drivers to the latest Nvidia drivers, and
> even
> downgraded to the ones that came on the 6800 installation CD.
> Still, I
> get the blue screen of death.
>
> One thing that I did try was I ran the nvidia diagnostic tool
> tha
> tested DirectDraw and Direct3D. DirectDraw worked just fine,
> but as
> soon as I hit start on the Direct3D tests the screen went
> dark, then a
> message popped up saying "User canceled Test by hitting a
> key". Of
> course, this makes no sense because I didn't touch anything.
> This
> seems to suggest there is something wrong with 3D. Maybe
> something
> with the AGP itself?
>
> Anyone have any other bright ideas? I know my memory is fine
> because I
> ran MemTest86 and there were no problems what so ever with my
> memory.
> It can't be my processors because I have run Fold-at-home
> which puts
> both my opterons at 100 percent CPU usage.
>
> Anyone else have any ideas?
>
> -Ian

Did you try and lowering your hypertransport CPU:HT to 800Mhz instead
of AUTO under BIOS? I get that Machine_check_exception whenever that
is placed on AUTO. So far, I haven’t gotten machine_check_exception
ever since lowering it.

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Tyan-Tiger-S2875-MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-Blue-screen-death-ftopict50943.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=251578

Hurt,

I did what you said and lowered my hypertransport to 800Mhz. I
think it has eliminated my problem, but I am still testing out
different games. I don't have too many 3D games, because I have thus
far not been really able to play them. Though, I have tried Tomb
Raider and Warcraft III. Those two work just fine. The real test will
be when I install Doom 3 or Farcry. :)

The only thing I am worried about is I installed Tom Clancy Rainbow Six
and this game just stands there after the intro screen doign nothing,
with a black/blank screen. This might be the game itself, considering
the other two 3D games work.

Otherwise, thanks for so much for the input about the hypertransport.
:) :) This really made my day, and year =p

Cheers,

Ian Michel

"imichel" wrote:
> Hurt,
>
> I did what you said and lowered my hypertransport to
> 800Mhz. I
> think it has eliminated my problem, but I am still testing out
> different games. I don't have too many 3D games, because I
> have thus
> far not been really able to play them. Though, I have tried
> Tomb
> Raider and Warcraft III. Those two work just fine. The real
> test will
> be when I install Doom 3 or Farcry. :)
>
> The only thing I am worried about is I installed Tom Clancy
> Rainbow Six
> and this game just stands there after the intro screen doign
> nothing,
> with a black/blank screen. This might be the game itself,
> considering
> the other two 3D games work.
>
> Otherwise, thanks for so much for the input about the
> hypertransport.
> :) :) This really made my day, and year =p
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ian Michel

Glad to hear it worked out!

I had the same problem with the same exact motherboard as you, my
video card is an Nvidia Quadro FX 4000, from what I understand is like
the Nvidia 6800 in someways.

Hopefully, by lowering your hypertransport it will stablize your
system. So far, my system has been somewhat stable and is blazing
fast. :)

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Tyan-Tiger-S2875-MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-Blue-screen-death-ftopict50943.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=251939

"hurt" wrote:
> Glad to hear it worked out!
>
> I had the same problem with the same exact motherboard as you,
> my video card is an Nvidia Quadro FX 4000, from what I
> understand is like the Nvidia 6800 in someways.
>
> Hopefully, by lowering your hypertransport it will stablize
> your system. So far, my system has been somewhat stable and is
> blazing fast. :)

Im getting the very same problem. I tried turning down the hyper
transport, bu tto no avail. I recently contacted tyan about an RMA.

Also, has any one been getting error messages form the new bios.
versino 1010. It is telling me that i have different revisions of the
processor. Both my chips are opteron 244’s.

I wouldnt have loved if the hypertransport setting solved my problems,
as i soo miss having that computer.

"unashamed" wrote:
> Im getting the very same problem. I tried turning down the
> hyper transport, bu tto no avail. I recently contacted tyan
> about an RMA.
>
> Also, has any one been getting error messages form the new
> bios.
> versino 1010. It is telling me that i have different revisions
> of the processor. Both my chips are opteron 244's.
>
> I wouldnt have loved if the hypertransport setting solved my
> problems, as i soo miss having that computer.

version 1010? For the Tyan S2875?? I think the current version of the
BIOS is 3.00.

Actually, I don't think changing the hypertransport has worked
completely! I downloaded 3DMark 05 and ran this with my new Nvidia
6800 Ultra installed. 3DMark 05 is a graphics intensive program that
pushes a video card to the limit. After about 2 minutes I got a
MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. Although turning the hypertransport down did
fix my comptuer, in that I was able to play Warcraft III, it still
crashes on tests like these. So, I think what has happened is the new
6800, because of the two 12V power connectors that it uses, has been
using the 12V connectrs for power instead of through the AGP port. So,
I am play my games because they aren't too graphics intensive. Though,
as soon as I test the card to the limits, the threshold is reached and
the AGP gets trained and the voltage drops (and I get the same error.)

I think what I am going to do is call up Tyan and ask for an RMA.

What did Tyan tell you when you called them up?

I hate how they aren't open on the weekends, because I work all day
long and have no time to call!

I haven't received errors on the new BIOS that I installed from Tyan
(the february one). I installed it the other day in hopes of fixing my
MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION problem, but it did not fix it. Although, it
caused no problems.

Next step, call up Tyan and ask them to send me another motherboard :)

Take it easy all,

Ian Michel

"hurt" wrote:
> version 1010? For the Tyan S2875?? I think the current version
> of the BIOS is 3.00.

My mistake. It is version 3.0
I was thinking about the bios for my other dual rig.

This was the email I got in responce with the Machine_Check_Error...
Though I don’t get that error anymore, I do get the NV4_Disp error
when using 3DMark05. :cry:

Imichel, seems like this is a common problem with our motherboards.
Though, lowering the Hyperthread did relieve my MCE error, it still
didn’t get rid of the artifacts and the blue screen with reference to
NV4_Disp...
If you get your replacement board and all works out, please tell us!
Since i’m also interested in maybe RMA’ing my board as well.

I may have to make another call to Tyan or my computers manufactuer.
:cry:

>We have seen this exact problem several times before. We have even
>seen this issue listed in several forums and newsgroups of different
>motherboard manufacturers as well. The issue you are seeing is
either
>1 or 2 things:
>

>- You either have bad memory and 1 bad CPU
>
>- You have a bad CPU and a bad motherboard
>

>1 CPU with slightly bent pins has damaged the CPU socket. In
>troubleshooting the issue if that CPU was moved to a different socket
>then you would of damaged that socket as well and thus the problem
>might look like its happening to both sockets. Also if you used a
>different motherboard and carried over the same CPU’s then you could
>of duplicated this same issue on that new motherboard as well.
>
>The only way to make 100% sure that you have addressed this issue is
>to replace both CPU’s (since it will be very difficult to discern
>which CPU could be the problematic one) and replace the motherboard
as
>well. If you only replace one aspect of this issue then you can run
>the risk of repeating this issue over again.

I can’t seem to wait for a fix for the NV4_Disp or
Machine_Check_Exception. i’ve tried every possible "fix" out there
that I found and nothing seem to work, except for lowering the
HyperTransport..... AND possibly, removing the AMD AGP drivers...
I found that removing the AMD AGP drivers do stablize the computer,
BUT, you have major performance loss in 3D applications. :cry:

unashamed schrieb:
> Im getting the very same problem. I tried turning down the hyper
> transport, bu tto no avail. I recently contacted tyan about an RMA.
>
> Also, has any one been getting error messages form the new bios.
> versino 1010. It is telling me that i have different revisions of the
> processor. Both my chips are opteron 244’s.

Please take a look at the following websites:

http://www2.amd.com/us-en/protected/Weblets/1,,7832_11341,00.html?redir=CPQR08
http://www.tyan.com/support/html/b_s2875.html

While one might think that an Opteron 244 is an Opteron 244 there are
many different revisions of the same core starting with different
voltages, smaller bugfixes or even different production processes
(130nm and 90nm). Sadly enough the only supported "revision-mix" is
CO + CG stepping since BIOS 2.04. (See the above link to Tyan.)

You maybe do have two Opteron 244 from different revisions that are not
supported to work together. Try one of the tools from AMD's website or
programs like cpu-z to find out which revisions you actually do have.

"AMD CPUID" and "AMD CPUInfo" are available on

http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/TechnicalResources/0,,30_182_871_9033,00.html

If your steppings differ and you do not have the only supported C0 + CG
combination your problems could (but not necessarily) be due to
microcode-problems. The microcode is one of the first things to be
loaded (long before the operating system) and - among other things -
usually contains some small routines to fix hardware-issues.

And if you do really have two different steppings and bought them
together with your mainboard from the same vendor I would pay him
a visit and complain about that since dual-processing with mixed
revision has always been known to be a potential source of problems.

Tony

"Tony Neumann" wrote:
> unashamed schrieb:
> > Im getting the very same problem. I tried turning down the
> hyper
> > transport, bu tto no avail. I recently contacted tyan about
> an RMA.
> >
> > Also, has any one been getting error messages form the new
> bios.
> > versino 1010. It is telling me that i have different
> revisions of the
> > processor. Both my chips are opteron 244’s.
>
> Please take a look at the following websites:
>
> http://www2.amd.com/us-en/protected/Weblets/1,,7832_11341,00.html?redir=CPQR08
> http://www.tyan.com/support/html/b_s2875.html
>

> While one might think that an Opteron 244 is an Opteron 244
> there are
> many different revisions of the same core starting with
> different
> voltages, smaller bugfixes or even different production
> processes
> (130nm and 90nm). Sadly enough the only supported
> "revision-mix" is
> CO + CG stepping since BIOS 2.04. (See the above link to
> Tyan.)
>
> You maybe do have two Opteron 244 from different revisions
> that are not
> supported to work together. Try one of the tools from AMD's
> website or
> programs like cpu-z to find out which revisions you actually
> do have.
>
> "AMD CPUID" and "AMD CPUInfo" are available on
>
> http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/TechnicalResources/0,,30_182_871_9033,00.html
>

> If your steppings differ and you do not have the only
> supported C0 + CG
> combination your problems could (but not necessarily) be due
> microcode-problems. The microcode is one of the first things
> to be
> loaded (long before the operating system) and - among other
> things -
> usually contains some small routines to fix hardware-issues.
>
> And if you do really have two different steppings and bought
> them
> together with your mainboard from the same vendor I would pay
> him
> a visit and complain about that since dual-processing with
> mixed
> revision has always been known to be a potential source of
> problems.
>

> Tony

Props to you tony. Im about to try these right now. Will let the you
know the outcome.

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Tyan-Tiger-S2875-MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-Blue-screen-death-ftopict50943.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=252660