S2676 PSU & case

Any one thing I should not go with one of these antec cases?

http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=94326
or
http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=94550

The power supply is my main concern.

Thanks,
Dan.

If only between those two, I'd opt for the 4U high case and its better
cooling. If you're not going to rack mount the case, check this out:

http://www.servercase.com/miva/miva?/Merchant2/merchant.mv+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SC&Product_Code=YY0221&Category_Code=Adv+Server

mfr. link:
http://www.yeongyang.com/products/yy0221.htm

fwiw...the case also comes with wheels.

--
Robert J. Salvi, Ambiance Acoustics
http://www.ambianceacoustics.com

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:49:43 +0000, R. J. Salvi wrote:

> If only between those two, I'd opt for the 4U high case and its better
> cooling. If you're not going to rack mount the case, check this out:
>
> http://www.servercase.com/miva/miva?/Merchant2/merchant.mv+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SC&Product_Code=YY0221&Category_Code=Adv+Server
>
> mfr. link:
> http://www.yeongyang.com/products/yy0221.htm
>
> fwiw...the case also comes with wheels.

Nice case, but I'm in Canada and my suppliers can't get this case. I just
sent e-mails to two place that carry the case in the US and asked for
shipping. For the price it's what I want. I'm also able to get a Chenbro
SR10568, what do you think of that case?

Dan.

> On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:49:43 +0000, R. J. Salvi wrote:
>
>> If only between those two, I'd opt for the 4U high case and its better
>> cooling. If you're not going to rack mount the case, check this out:
>>
>> http://www.servercase.com/miva/miva?/Merchant2/merchant.mv+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SC&Product_Code=YY0221&Category_Code=Adv+Server
>>
>> mfr. link:
>> http://www.yeongyang.com/products/yy0221.htm
>>
>> fwiw...the case also comes with wheels.
>

> Nice case, but I'm in Canada and my suppliers can't get this case. I just
> sent e-mails to two place that carry the case in the US and asked for
> shipping. For the price it's what I want. I'm also able to get a Chenbro
> SR10568, what do you think of that case?

Re Chenbro: never used one, but:
- Good price
- smart looking
- I like the idea of a 120mm rear exhaust fan

It seems like it would work fine.

My "daily driver" PC is in a 4U rackmount similar to the ones you'd first
mentioned, mainly because I had it lying around. It does an okay job cooling
the hardware, but it's a bit noisy (all aluminum).

--
Robert J. Salvi, Ambiance Acoustics
http://www.ambianceacoustics.com
San Diego, CA USA