is it a VERY old Tyan board? (AZ3399-08)

Anyone can help me identify if the board marked "AZ3399-08" is a Tyan and if
yes what is the Tyan model no.? Its an old pentium 1 board that won't boot
so I'd love to get my hands on a manual..

Thanks to all
1 answer Last reply
More about tyan board az3399
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.tyan (More info?)

    On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 04:53:03 +0200, "Lior Pardo" <lpardo@bluewin.ch> wrote:

    >Anyone can help me identify if the board marked "AZ3399-08" is a Tyan and if
    >yes what is the Tyan model no.? Its an old pentium 1 board that won't boot
    >so I'd love to get my hands on a manual..
    >
    >Thanks to all

    Look at the chipset and get the numbers off of them, make certain you copy all
    the numbers including -xx and any REV numbers. Also get the numbers off your
    BIOS chip as it may also give you a clue, it is under the tag on the chip. This
    would probably make a good DOS box if you can get it running. Does it boot to at
    least get video and display the BIOS string number? If so then you track it down
    that way. Any video card will work for this.

    DB

    Keyboard disconnected: Press F1 to continue.

Tyan Pentium Motherboards