WinXP Home incorrectly reporting size of new harddrive

Okay, here's the situation, any help you can provide ... please!
I've got a pc running WinXP Home, the 20GB hd had some bad sectors. I
bought a 160 GB hd to replace it. The version of Norton Ghost I have won't
handle WinXP, so I did a direct sector copy from the 20GB to the 160 GB using
HDClone (free copy from Ultimate Boot CD). Of course it could not copy the
three bad sectors, but all else went ok. The Master Boot Record shows the
proper size of the 160GB drive (actually shows 152, but that's ok). And it
boots into WinXP just fine. However, once Windows is up, it reports the size
of the hd to be 18.6 GB (exactly what it reported the original hd to be). It
can scan for hardware changes, nothing. When you go into Disk Management,
the top shows Volume C:, 18.64 GB capacity, yet the bottom screen (partition
information) shows Disk 0, Basic, 149.05 GB, Online. I tried to convert to a
dynamic drive using diskpart, but it just tells me cannot convert this
version of windows. I don't really understand this, if the MBR is correct
and WinXP can even show the correct partition information, why doesn't the hd
size match? Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions on fixing this
before I pull out what's left of my hair.

Thanks

You should see a section of the hard drive as "unallocated" or "unused".

Since you cloned on a 20GB partition, you would now need to expand the
partition. XP does not allow you to change partitions natively. You will
need a Partition Magic to fix and resize the partition.