cannot install this hardware?

Drive 0 failed (no biggie?) I replaced the drive reinstalled XP Pro with
SP2. Now it displays the CITH error in windows after boot everytime. I
tried replacing the driver.cab file and uninstalling the devices...same
message. The devices are hard drives #1 & 2. One is an SATA drive the
other an IDE drive.

Please tell me this is easy to fix and I am not the only one that has
ever had this issue!

Thanks!!

--
joe2665

this is easy to fix and your not the only one who ever had this problem

ok
now tell me what a CITH error is???
peterk

the problem