Be A Part Of MAME History!

And be the first to own a previously unknown clone of Moon Cresta!
Think of the glory you'll receive when you dump the ROMs and firmly
become a part of MAME history!

I've got a Star Fighter mini by Potomac Computer Games Division, and
live in the St. Louis area.

Accepting cash offers, shipping unavailable unless you make it super
easy on me.

pinballjim at hotmail dot com

MAMEngineer wrote:
> There'd be no money in that, Dave....

My motivations aren't to make money, it's to get a narrow cabinet that
I feel good about MAMEing.

I have neither the tools nor the inclination to dump the ROMs on this
board.

If someone has a cabaret or cocktail cabinet, with a working monitor,
that is narrower than 24" that they'd like to trade, please drop me a
line.

This machine is spoken for, thanks!

pinballjim@hotmail.com wrote:
> And be the first to own a previously unknown clone of Moon Cresta!
> Think of the glory you'll receive when you dump the ROMs and firmly
> become a part of MAME history!
>
> I've got a Star Fighter mini by Potomac Computer Games Division, and
> live in the St. Louis area.
>
> Accepting cash offers, shipping unavailable unless you make it super
> easy on me.
>
> pinballjim at hotmail dot com

.... after inserting a credit, pinballjim@hotmail.com leaned forward and
saw...
>And be the first to own a previously unknown clone of Moon Cresta!
>Think of the glory you'll receive when you dump the ROMs and firmly
>become a part of MAME history!

soooo... why not send the ROM to the MAME team and be part of history
yourself?

--
"Sail on silver wings through this storm.
What fortune love may bring back to my arms again,

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:04:28 -0700, MAMEngineer <nad@chan.ce> wrote:

>'Dungeon' Dave wrote:

>> soooo... why not send the ROM to the MAME team and be part of history
>> yourself?

>There'd be no money in that, Dave....

...........ah but the glory
priceless

pinballjim's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his
body were:
> And be the first to own a previously unknown clone of Moon Cresta!
> Think of the glory you'll receive when you dump the ROMs and firmly
> become a part of MAME history!
> I've got a Star Fighter mini by Potomac Computer Games Division, and
> live in the St. Louis area.
> Accepting cash offers, shipping unavailable unless you make it super
> easy on me.
> pinballjim at hotmail dot com

Can you shoot an estimate? Also, what part of the St Louis area are ya in?
I'm now up near Troy, and my brother lives in St Ann, so if I get it one
of us could pick it up.

pinballjim@hotmail.com wrote in news:1113935974.475846.307750
@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> MAMEngineer wrote:
>> There'd be no money in that, Dave....
>
> My motivations aren't to make money, it's to get a narrow cabinet that
> I feel good about MAMEing.
>
> I have neither the tools nor the inclination to dump the ROMs on this
> board.
>
> If someone has a cabaret or cocktail cabinet, with a working monitor,
> that is narrower than 24" that they'd like to trade, please drop me a
> line.

I'll trade you the rom of the previously unknown, indeed completely
fabricated by me, arcade game 'Alaska'.

Or, we could all arange to Dump something and send it to you in the post.
What's your postal address?

lob ;-)

lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in

> pinballjim@hotmail.com wrote in news:1113935974.475846.307750
> @l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:
>

>> MAMEngineer wrote:
>>> There'd be no money in that, Dave....
>>
>> My motivations aren't to make money, it's to get a narrow cabinet
>> that I feel good about MAMEing.
>>
>> I have neither the tools nor the inclination to dump the ROMs on this
>> board.
>>
>> If someone has a cabaret or cocktail cabinet, with a working monitor,
>> that is narrower than 24" that they'd like to trade, please drop me a
>> line.
>>

> I'll trade you the rom of the previously unknown, indeed completely
> fabricated by me, arcade game 'Alaska'.
>
> Or, we could all arange to Dump something and send it to you in the
> post. What's your postal address?
>
> lob ;-)

That was probably a tad harsh...

I'll pay you $2000 US for the machine. I'll arrange shipment.

lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Xns96405BFD53E4Alob30yahoocom@
203.26.24.228:

> lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
>> pinballjim@hotmail.com wrote in news:1113935974.475846.307750
>> @l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

>>> My motivations aren't to make money, it's to get a narrow cabinet
>>> that I feel good about MAMEing.
>>>
>>> I have neither the tools nor the inclination to dump the ROMs on this
>>> board.
>>>
>>> If someone has a cabaret or cocktail cabinet, with a working monitor,
>>> that is narrower than 24" that they'd like to trade, please drop me a
>>> line.
>>>

>> I'll trade you the rom of the previously unknown, indeed completely
>> fabricated by me, arcade game 'Alaska'.
>>
>> Or, we could all arange to Dump something and send it to you in the
>> post. What's your postal address?
>>
>> lob ;-)
>>

> That was probably a tad harsh...
>
> I'll pay you $2000 US for the machine. I'll arrange shipment.

Monopoly money

lob

TRENDING THREADS