Lexmark C510 vs. Samsung CLP-550N

Noob

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2004

Hi,

I am looking for a good entry level home color laser printer. I'm
considering the Lexmark C510 and Samsung CLP-550N. Unfortunately,
there aren't many reviews for the CLP-550N Any thoughts about the
quality of the 550N vs. the C510? I like the built in duplexer, and
networking is a plus (since I have multiple computers). I have heard,
however, that the 550N can't print on glossy paper (not sure about the
C510). I'll be printing photos, graphs, and Powerpoint presentations
on the printer I do buy..Unfortunatley, I can't test out the printers
anywhere. MicroCenter only has the 500. I have heard the 550N has
Postscript also (I think the C510 does also?). I would like Postscrip,
so that's also directing my choices toward these printers..

Noob

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2004

bump...