PresentationFontCache.exe. How to stop it.

oops2001

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
Hi I have found out that PresentationFontCache.exe is using 50 % of CPU usage all the time.
I really want to stop it..
I have disabled the .Net framework 4 etc from the services.msc etc and still comes up.
I dnt want any answers with how important it is.
If you know how to stop it..please let me know.
thankyou.

xpsng

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2009
Found out this site about the PresentationFontCache.exe and what does it do...

Check here... http://www.processlibrary.com/directory/files/presentationfontcache/222489/

There is prolly as it suggests a problem with the installation of .Net framework 4.. But thats a guess...

AudioGuy

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2007

So, how did you disable it?

njsoly

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012

Go to control panel, Administrative Tools, then Services, and find that service (Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 3.0.0.0). Double-click it to open its Properties dialog, and change the "Startup Type" to disabled.

girish Plugin

Reputable
Jun 19, 2015
The Current Version Plugin Windows Presentation Foundation is a plugin of Firefox and it has been distributed through a WPF program that is the windows presentation foundation. It is an another amazing plugin for Firefox that magnify your video presentation quality.The windows presentation framework is updated and advanced version of the earlier graphic systems and image system called Direct X, this was released in the operating system of windows previously.