Problem with MS Wireless mouse on Laptop

I am using a MS wireless optical usb mouse on my HP laptop. However, I
can not figure out how to configure it. It did not come with software.
I want to increase the speed and acceleration to match what I am used
to on my desktop. The mouse connected to the laptop is slow and
requires acres of desktop real estate to drag across the screen.

Thanks

Download
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/Download.mspx

some support

<shepard97504@yahoo.com> wrote in message
|I am using a MS wireless optical usb mouse on my HP laptop.
However, I
| can not figure out how to configure it. It did not come
with software.
| I want to increase the speed and acceleration to match
what I am used
| to on my desktop. The mouse connected to the laptop is
slow and
| requires acres of desktop real estate to drag across the
screen.

| Thanks

Thanks! Too easy!

Jim Macklin wrote:
> Download
> http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/Download.mspx

> some support
> http://www.usdoj.gov/olc/secondamendment2.htm
>

> <shepard97504@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> |I am using a MS wireless optical usb mouse on my HP laptop.
> However, I
> | can not figure out how to configure it. It did not come
> with software.
> | I want to increase the speed and acceleration to match
> what I am used
> | to on my desktop. The mouse connected to the laptop is
> slow and
> | requires acres of desktop real estate to drag across the
> screen.
> |
> | Thanks

Yes it was, you're welcome.

| Thanks! Too easy!
|

| Jim Macklin wrote:
| > Download

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/Download.mspx

| > --
| > some support
| > http://www.usdoj.gov/olc/secondamendment2.htm
| >

| > <shepard97504@yahoo.com> wrote in message

| > |I am using a MS wireless optical usb mouse on my HP
laptop.
| > However, I
| > | can not figure out how to configure it. It did not
come
| > with software.
| > | I want to increase the speed and acceleration to match
| > what I am used
| > | to on my desktop. The mouse connected to the laptop
is
| > slow and
| > | requires acres of desktop real estate to drag across
the
| > screen.
| > |
| > | Thanks