Problem with MS Wireless mouse on Laptop

June 25, 2005 9:56:36 PM

I am using a MS wireless optical usb mouse on my HP laptop. However, I
can not figure out how to configure it. It did not come with software.
I want to increase the speed and acceleration to match what I am used
to on my desktop. The mouse connected to the laptop is slow and
requires acres of desktop real estate to drag across the screen.

Thanks
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 12:23:01 AM

Download
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/Down...

some support

<shepard97504@yahoo.com> wrote in message
|I am using a MS wireless optical usb mouse on my HP laptop.
However, I
| can not figure out how to configure it. It did not come
with software.
| I want to increase the speed and acceleration to match
what I am used
| to on my desktop. The mouse connected to the laptop is
slow and
| requires acres of desktop real estate to drag across the
screen.

| Thanks

Anonymous
June 26, 2005 2:25:13 AM

Thanks! Too easy!

Jim Macklin wrote:
> Download
> http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/Down...

> some support
> http://www.usdoj.gov/olc/secondamendment2.htm
>

> <shepard97504@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> |I am using a MS wireless optical usb mouse on my HP laptop.
> However, I
> | can not figure out how to configure it. It did not come
> with software.
> | I want to increase the speed and acceleration to match
> what I am used
> | to on my desktop. The mouse connected to the laptop is
> slow and
> | requires acres of desktop real estate to drag across the
> screen.
> |
> | Thanks

Anonymous
June 26, 2005 6:29:43 AM

Yes it was, you're welcome.

| Thanks! Too easy!
|

| Jim Macklin wrote:
| > Download

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/Down...

| > --
| > some support
| > http://www.usdoj.gov/olc/secondamendment2.htm
| >

| > <shepard97504@yahoo.com> wrote in message

| > |I am using a MS wireless optical usb mouse on my HP
laptop.
| > However, I
| > | can not figure out how to configure it. It did not
come
| > with software.
| > | I want to increase the speed and acceleration to match
| > what I am used
| > | to on my desktop. The mouse connected to the laptop
is
| > slow and
| > | requires acres of desktop real estate to drag across
the
| > screen.
| > |
| > | Thanks