Problem with MS Wireless mouse on Laptop

I am using a MS wireless optical usb mouse on my HP laptop. However, I
can not figure out how to configure it. It did not come with software.
I want to increase the speed and acceleration to match what I am used
to on my desktop. The mouse connected to the laptop is slow and
requires acres of desktop real estate to drag across the screen.

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about problem wireless mouse laptop

    Download
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/Download.mspx

    some support

    <shepard97504@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    |I am using a MS wireless optical usb mouse on my HP laptop.
    However, I
    | can not figure out how to configure it. It did not come
    with software.
    | I want to increase the speed and acceleration to match
    what I am used
    | to on my desktop. The mouse connected to the laptop is
    slow and
    | requires acres of desktop real estate to drag across the
    screen.

    | Thanks

    Thanks! Too easy!

    Jim Macklin wrote:
    > Download
    > http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/Download.mspx

    > some support
    > http://www.usdoj.gov/olc/secondamendment2.htm
    >

    > <shepard97504@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > |I am using a MS wireless optical usb mouse on my HP laptop.
    > However, I
    > | can not figure out how to configure it. It did not come
    > with software.
    > | I want to increase the speed and acceleration to match
    > what I am used
    > | to on my desktop. The mouse connected to the laptop is
    > slow and
    > | requires acres of desktop real estate to drag across the
    > screen.
    > |
    > | Thanks

    Yes it was, you're welcome.

    | Thanks! Too easy!
    |

    | Jim Macklin wrote:
    | > Download

    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/Download.mspx

    | > --
    | > some support
    | > http://www.usdoj.gov/olc/secondamendment2.htm
    | >

    | > <shepard97504@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    | > |I am using a MS wireless optical usb mouse on my HP
    laptop.
    | > However, I
    | > | can not figure out how to configure it. It did not
    come
    | > with software.
    | > | I want to increase the speed and acceleration to match
    | > what I am used
    | > | to on my desktop. The mouse connected to the laptop
    is
    | > slow and
    | > | requires acres of desktop real estate to drag across
    the
    | > screen.
    | > |
    | > | Thanks