g: is not accessible incorrect function

June 26, 2005 1:49:05 AM

i am trying to copy photos onto a blank cd and this message keeps coming up.
It shows i inserted the cd, but it won't let me copy. Help. Thanks
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 3:26:41 AM

pizazgrl wrote:

> i am trying to copy photos onto a blank cd and this message keeps coming up.
> It shows i inserted the cd, but it won't let me copy. Help. Thanks

What burning software app is installed in the computer, if any?
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 7:00:07 AM

In article <CBF1D6FA-F40E-4913-9438-4A97D0E2F8B6@microsoft.com>,
"pizazgrl" <pizazgrl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>i am trying to copy photos onto a blank cd and this message keeps coming up.
>It shows i inserted the cd, but it won't let me copy. Help. Thanks

In My Computer, right-click the CD writer, click Properties |
Recording, and put a check mark in the box "Enable CD recording on
this drive".
--
Best Wishes,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com