g: is not accessible incorrect function

i am trying to copy photos onto a blank cd and this message keeps coming up.
It shows i inserted the cd, but it won't let me copy. Help. Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about accessible incorrect function

    pizazgrl wrote:

    > i am trying to copy photos onto a blank cd and this message keeps coming up.
    > It shows i inserted the cd, but it won't let me copy. Help. Thanks

    What burning software app is installed in the computer, if any?

    In article <CBF1D6FA-F40E-4913-9438-4A97D0E2F8B6@microsoft.com>,
    "pizazgrl" <pizazgrl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >i am trying to copy photos onto a blank cd and this message keeps coming up.
    >It shows i inserted the cd, but it won't let me copy. Help. Thanks

    In My Computer, right-click the CD writer, click Properties |
    Recording, and put a check mark in the box "Enable CD recording on
    this drive".
    --
    Best Wishes,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com