can anyone post the mame rom for golden tee 99 or 2000???

Archived from groups: alt.games.mame (More info?)

i am in search of roms for golden tee 99 or 2000 or newer, thank you!!!!

--
-------------------- http://NewsReader.Com/ --------------------
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
7 answers Last reply
More about post mame golden 2000
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.mame (More info?)

    serarch he web...


    google could be useful
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.mame (More info?)

    and read the faq....
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.mame (More info?)

    On 19 Apr 2005 18:24:17 GMT, jay.plemmons@mci.com wrote:

    >i am in search of roms for golden tee 99 or 2000 or newer, thank you!!!!

    You'd best ask in a binary newsgroup like a.b.e.mame
    or some well meaning but ultimately dense twat will post them here
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.mame (More info?)

    PRoToCoL wrote:
    > On 19 Apr 2005 18:24:17 GMT, jay.plemmons@mci.com wrote:
    >
    >
    >>i am in search of roms for golden tee 99 or 2000 or newer, thank you!!!!
    >
    >
    > You'd best ask in a binary newsgroup like a.b.e.mame
    > or some well meaning but ultimately dense twat will post them here
    >

    Don't worry about him. /I'll/ post the binaries here for 'Golden Tee
    99' and 'Golden Tee 2000' for you.

    Here you go:
    01000111 01101111 01101100 01100100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01010100
    01100101 01100101 00100000 00111001 00111001

    01000111 01101111 01101100 01100100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01010100
    01100101 01100101 00100000 00110010 00110000 00110000 00110000

    --
    Thnik about it!
    Dead_Dad
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.mame (More info?)

    lol
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.mame (More info?)

    Dead_Dad wrote:

    >
    > Don't worry about him. /I'll/ post the binaries here for 'Golden Tee
    > 99' and 'Golden Tee 2000' for you.
    >
    > Here you go:
    > 01000111 01101111 01101100 01100100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01010100
    > 01100101 01100101 00100000 00111001 00111001
    >
    > 01000111 01101111 01101100 01100100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01010100
    > 01100101 01100101 00100000 00110010 00110000 00110000 00110000
    >
    Thanks. I thought they'd be longer. ;)
    --
    FSogol
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.mame (More info?)

    * FSogol wrote in alt.games.mame:


    > Dead_Dad wrote:


    >> Don't worry about him. /I'll/ post the binaries here for 'Golden Tee
    >> 99' and 'Golden Tee 2000' for you.

    >> Here you go:
    >> 01000111 01101111 01101100 01100100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01010100
    >> 01100101 01100101 00100000 00111001 00111001

    >> 01000111 01101111 01101100 01100100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01010100
    >> 01100101 01100101 00100000 00110010 00110000 00110000 00110000

    > Thanks. I thought they'd be longer. ;)

    Genetics...

    --
    David
    Post proelium, praemium.
    [After the battle, the reward.]
Ask a new question

Read More

Rom Video Games