Clean Memory for Good Work...

De: "Marina Limeira" <marinalimeiraa@yahoo.com.br>
Assunto: Re: Clean Memory for Good Work...
Data: quinta-feira, 23 de junho de 2005 03:08

several problems...

examples:

- video in media player is small stopping...
- powerpoint show problems when open and close several times..

"Yves Leclerc" <yleclercNOSPAM@maysys.com> escreveu na mensagem
> You can not "clean"/"clear" out memory without doing a "reboot".
>
> If you are asking them then what exactly is the problem you are having???
>

> "Marina Limeira" <marinalimeiraa@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>> How I clean the RAM memory in windows XP ? Also command DOS ?
>>
>> Because I want reboot the computer and for good working.
>>
>> Also ideas ?
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> Marina

PowerPoint: You should be able to "download" and "install" the update found
@ Microsoft.

As for video, it "seems" to be "normal" as it happens for me! My system
"hesitates" for a "few" momments before configuing. It really depends is
the video is being played from the local hard drive, streaming from the
Internet or from thr CD/DVD drives.