HP PSC 2110 and XPSP2

I installed Windows XP Service Pack 2 from the Windows Updates site.
Now my HP Psc 2110 will not print. It sounds like it is printing
but only puts out blank pages.
Is anyone using this printer after installing XPSP2?
I downloaded and installed the latest drivers from HP, nothing changed.

Thanks, Don

---

I can print a Diagnostic page from HP Toolbox, word and wordpad will
only produce blank pages.

"Don McCarter" <don_mccarter@charter.net> wrote in message
>I installed Windows XP Service Pack 2 from the Windows Updates site.
> Now my HP Psc 2110 will not print. It sounds like it is printing
> but only puts out blank pages.
> Is anyone using this printer after installing XPSP2?
> I downloaded and installed the latest drivers from HP, nothing changed.
>
> Thanks, Don
>

> ---

---