wireless disconnecting

I am running Windows XP on my Dell Latitude D800 with a true mobile dual band
wireless card. When I log in to a network at my office it logs in fine
(using WEP) and works for 10 minutes or so and then looses the connection.
It is set up like other machines that have no problem with that access point
(Netgear WGR614). I have the latest driver for the wireless card. Does
anyone have any suggestions?

If you enable 802.1x authentication on a network doesn't support 802.1x,
then the connection will be lost
every 3-5 minutes. You can disable this on your wireless adapter by going to
your wireless network connection properties --> wireless network -->
authentication
and uncheck the "Enable 802.1x authentication for this network".

Yi

TRENDING THREADS