Tyan s2875 and AVM B1 isdn controler

i have a problem with an tyan tiger s2875 board, at that moment i plug in
the avm b1 isdn controler into the pci slot the board will not boot .. i get
the error FF on the status digits on the board!

can someone please help me

Olaf@Laatsch.de writes:
> i have a problem with an tyan tiger s2875 board, at that moment i plug in
> the avm b1 isdn controler into the pci slot the board will not boot .. i get
> the error FF on the status digits on the board!

Join the club.

As a test try a different power supply with more +12v surge capacity.
The tyan boards seems to need a lot of 12v to startup. In my case it
was a tyan tomcat k8e, but I've since read the exact same complaint
about a half-dozen different tyan boards.

Tyan really needs to address this. The power demands when my board is
running are quite meager. The supply is hardly even loaded. It is
only a boot up issue and I also see the 0xff and both front panel
(soft) switches are inoperative. I need to power-cycle with the
power-supplies hard-wired switch.

-wolfgang
Microsoft Vista - because "Virus Installer" was too long.