Tyan s2875 and AVM B1 isdn controler

i have a problem with an tyan tiger s2875 board, at that moment i plug in
the avm b1 isdn controler into the pci slot the board will not boot .. i get
the error FF on the status digits on the board!

can someone please help me
1 answer Last reply
More about tyan s2875 isdn controler
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.tyan (More info?)

    Olaf@Laatsch.de writes:
    > i have a problem with an tyan tiger s2875 board, at that moment i plug in
    > the avm b1 isdn controler into the pci slot the board will not boot .. i get
    > the error FF on the status digits on the board!

    Join the club.

    As a test try a different power supply with more +12v surge capacity.
    The tyan boards seems to need a lot of 12v to startup. In my case it
    was a tyan tomcat k8e, but I've since read the exact same complaint
    about a half-dozen different tyan boards.

    Tyan really needs to address this. The power demands when my board is
    running are quite meager. The supply is hardly even loaded. It is
    only a boot up issue and I also see the 0xff and both front panel
    (soft) switches are inoperative. I need to power-cycle with the
    power-supplies hard-wired switch.

    -wolfgang
    Microsoft Vista - because "Virus Installer" was too long.

Tyan Motherboards