Hey,

i got problem with internet explorer. when i close ie, it shows an error
message like this, "The instruction at"0x0291341a" referenced memory at
"0x029c2b18". The memory could not be read". Then after i just left with ok
button to go with. if i click 10-15 times on the same till that it will
continuously shows message and then after it works well. But this message
bugs me all the time when i close ie. please anybody help me out?
--
Pritesh

If this is your Error

explorer.exe-Application Error
The instructions at xxxxxxx referenced memory at xxxxxxx. The memory could
not be read.

Click OK to terminate the prog
Click Cancel to Debug.

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
http://defendingyourmachine.blogspot.com

--
Peter

"Pritesh" <Pritesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A98F4536-FB17-46E1-9AD0-9FFCC3ABF5E3@microsoft.com...
> Hey,
>
> i got problem with internet explorer. when i close ie, it shows an error
> message like this, "The instruction at"0x0291341a" referenced memory at
> "0x029c2b18". The memory could not be read". Then after i just left with ok
> button to go with. if i click 10-15 times on the same till that it will
> continuously shows message and then after it works well. But this message
> bugs me all the time when i close ie. please anybody help me out?
> --
> Pritesh

David

I am having the same problem intermittently on my own machine and have seen
it on customer site also. I remember that there is a hotfix for this that I
was once given to download for a customer which worked nicely. In my case
it's not affecting IE.
--
David Bissell

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

> If this is your Error
>
> explorer.exe-Application Error
> The instructions at xxxxxxx referenced memory at xxxxxxx. The memory could
> not be read.
>
> Click OK to terminate the prog
> Click Cancel to Debug.
>
> Checking for/Help with Hijackware
> http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
> http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
> http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
> http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
> http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/darnit.html
> http://defendingyourmachine.blogspot.com
>

> --
> Peter

> "Pritesh" <Pritesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A98F4536-FB17-46E1-9AD0-9FFCC3ABF5E3@microsoft.com...
> > Hey,
> >
> > i got problem with internet explorer. when i close ie, it shows an error
> > message like this, "The instruction at"0x0291341a" referenced memory at
> > "0x029c2b18". The memory could not be read". Then after i just left with ok
> > button to go with. if i click 10-15 times on the same till that it will
> > continuously shows message and then after it works well. But this message
> > bugs me all the time when i close ie. please anybody help me out?
> > --
> > Pritesh

TRENDING THREADS