Speaking of Golden Tee

Have any of the newer ones (2001-2005) been dumped yet and are just waiting
for mame support? I do realize they still run the 2004 and 2005 in Bars so
any ideas on the 2001-2003.

Call me crazy if this is a crazy question.
MiKman
1 answer Last reply
More about speaking golden

    Mikman's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
    were:
    > Have any of the newer ones (2001-2005) been dumped yet and are just waiting
    > for mame support? I do realize they still run the 2004 and 2005 in Bars so
    > any ideas on the 2001-2003.
    > Call me crazy if this is a crazy question.
    > MiKman

    Dont expect any of the newer ones in for a while, because if support is
    added, it wouldnt take much to make the newer ones work (really nothing
    has changed for GT in years, they just slap new graphics on it).

Support Games Video Games