manual for s2460

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
September 5, 2005 3:41:39 PM

the link on the website doesnt work so anyone with a pdf of the manual for
the tiger mp s2460 can you send it to me please. my board has the lettering
described in the faq so i think it is revision 1.05

thanks

More about : manual s2460

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 6, 2005 10:32:06 AM

T2D wrote:

> the link on the website doesnt work so anyone with a pdf of the manual for
> the tiger mp s2460 can you send it to me please. my board has the lettering
> described in the faq so i think it is revision 1.05
>
> thanks

Try these:

ftp://ftp.tyan.com/manuals/m_s2460_100.pdf

ftp://ftp.tyan.com/manuals/m_s2460_103.pdf

I didn't see any other s2460 ones, but that directory is the place to
go.

Bryan
!