thunder i7500

I,ve got a thunder i7500 board with dual Xeon processors 2GB RAM, SCSI hard
drives, and I'm using the intergraded video. The board will not POST. Any
suggestions? I have been down to processor RAM and video only, and still
nothing, no beeps no POST but I do have power. the fans are working and
there is a blinking red LED (D32) when first powered on. But then after
about 8 seconds of blinking it goes out and doesn't come back on.The monitor
is know good. I've tried brand new RAM. But still no POST. Any help or ideas
would be appreciated .

thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about thunder i7500
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.tyan (More info?)

    "lcbjj" <lmiletta@wi.rr.com> wrote in message

    > I,ve got a thunder i7500 board with dual Xeon processors 2GB RAM, SCSI
    > hard
    > drives, and I'm using the intergraded video. The board will not POST. Any
    > suggestions? I have been down to processor RAM and video only, and still
    > nothing, no beeps no POST but I do have power. the fans are working and
    > there is a blinking red LED (D32) when first powered on. But then after
    > about 8 seconds of blinking it goes out and doesn't come back on.The
    > monitor
    > is know good. I've tried brand new RAM. But still no POST. Any help or
    > ideas
    > would be appreciated .

    My money is on the RAM. This machine is very finicky and you pretty much
    have to use two or four of the exact sticks Tyan recommends.

    DS
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.tyan (More info?)

    I was having lots of problems with power supplies before I got good
    consistent post. I ended up with a Zippy Emacs 650W.

    You may want to try something more jiucy, so to speak. Pay attention to
    amp capabilities on the 12v and 5v rails.

    -M

Thunder RAM Motherboards