You all seem to be faceless.....

Is it my imagination, or am I the only one here with a 'Face?

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* Dead_Dad wrote in alt.games.mame:
> Is it my imagination, or am I the only one here with a 'Face?

Not an accepted header. Arguments abound in the appropriate newsgroups.

--
David
Coupons always expire before you have a chance to use them

In a parallel universe, Anti-Dead_Dad said exactly the opposite of:

> Is it my imagination, or am I the only one here with a 'Face?

I think it's your imagination, but mine must be lacking because I can't see
your x-face. ;-)

*-) K.os
--
"He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in the
sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some vantage

K.os wrote:
> In a parallel universe, Anti-Dead_Dad said exactly the opposite of:
>

>>Is it my imagination, or am I the only one here with a 'Face?
>

> I think it's your imagination, but mine must be lacking because I can't see
> your x-face. ;-)
>
> *-) K.os

Hmmmmm.....My headers say 'Face: ', and I can see mine, while yours say
Anybody?

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

Dead_Dad <XXXspamtrap007@yahoo.comXXX> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled
meyhem news:4Ri9e.1077438$6l.342947@pd7tw2no:

> Is it my imagination, or am I the only one here with a 'Face?

Xnews would appear to disagree with you.

.... after inserting a credit, Dead_Dad <XXXspamtrap007@yahoo.comXXX>
leaned forward and saw...
>Is it my imagination, or am I the only one here with a 'Face?

Trust me, you don't *want* to see Protocol's face...
--
"In the black sky, thunder sweeping underground and over water
Sounds of crying, weeping, will not save

'Dungeon' Dave played the following on an explodable self-inflating
leather and concrete saxophone

> ... after inserting a credit, Dead_Dad <XXXspamtrap007@yahoo.comXXX>
> leaned forward and saw...
>>Is it my imagination, or am I the only one here with a 'Face?
>>
> Trust me, you don't *want* to see Protocol's face...

Yeah but it's Andreas that looks like a serial killer.

--
Neil

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:44:59 -0500, Dire Radiant wrote:

> Yeah but it's Andreas that looks like a serial killer.

Who killed Cap'n Crunch?

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* Dire Radiant Wrote in alt.games.mame:

> 'Dungeon' Dave played the following on an explodable
> self-inflating leather and concrete saxophone
>
>> ... after inserting a credit, Dead_Dad
>> <XXXspamtrap007@yahoo.comXXX> leaned forward and saw...
>>>Is it my imagination, or am I the only one here with a 'Face?
>>>
>> Trust me, you don't *want* to see Protocol's face...
>
> Yeah but it's Andreas that looks like a serial killer.

Sune isn't far behind ;P~

--
David

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:28:03 +0100, 'Dungeon' Dave
<mame@nospam.localhost> wrote:

>... after inserting a credit, Dead_Dad <XXXspamtrap007@yahoo.comXXX>
>leaned forward and saw...
>>Is it my imagination, or am I the only one here with a 'Face?

>Trust me, you don't *want* to see Protocol's face...

which one ?

<visionism@geemale.com> wrote:

>'Dungeon' Dave played the following on an explodable self-inflating
>leather and concrete saxophone
>
>> ... after inserting a credit, Dead_Dad <XXXspamtrap007@yahoo.comXXX>
>> leaned forward and saw...
>>>Is it my imagination, or am I the only one here with a 'Face?
>>>
>> Trust me, you don't *want* to see Protocol's face...
>
>Yeah but it's Andreas that looks like a serial killer.

I could murder a Shredded Wheat some days

Mike

Splendid

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 02:09:04 GMT, Dead_Dad wrote:

> Is it my imagination, or am I the only one here with a 'Face?

¿Que?

I suggest you fix your own first..... let he who is faceless cast the first
stone.... or something :p

Mike

In a parallel universe, Anti-Mike said exactly the opposite of:

> On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 02:09:04 GMT, Dead_Dad wrote:
>
>> Is it my imagination, or am I the only one here with a 'Face?
>
> ¿Que?

No, Che! :)

> I suggest you fix your own first..... let he who is faceless get stoned
> first.... or something :p

*-) K.os
--

Dead_Dad wrote:
> Hmmmmm.....My headers say 'Face: ', and I can see mine, while yours say
> Anybody?

It looks like MessagesFaces doesn't do X-Face. See the FAQ at the bottom:

http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/

A quick Google search doesn't turn up any other extensions that handle
X-Face. Time to write one, maybe?

-D.

Dave Malaguti wrote:
> Dead_Dad wrote:
>
>> Hmmmmm.....My headers say 'Face: ', and I can see mine, while yours
>> say 'X-Face: ' and I can't. Any clues about how to get TB to display
>> both? Anybody?
>

> It looks like MessagesFaces doesn't do X-Face. See the FAQ at the bottom:
>
> http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/
>
> A quick Google search doesn't turn up any other extensions that handle
> X-Face. Time to write one, maybe?
>
> -D.

There.. that's better. :)

K.os wrote:
> In a parallel universe, Anti-Mike said exactly the opposite of:
>

>>On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 02:09:04 GMT, Dead_Dad wrote:
>>

>>>Is it my imagination, or am I the only one here with a 'Face?
>>
>>¿Que?
>

> No, Che! :)
>

>>I suggest you fix your own first..... let he who is faceless get stoned
>>first.... or something :p
>

> *-) K.os

Is this better?

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

Mike

Splendid

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 04:56:54 GMT, Dead_Dad wrote:

> Is this better?

Nope, afraid still no face.

Mike

PS. re-reading my post - verbs are for wimps ;)

'Dungeon' Dave <mame@nospam.localhost> wrote in news:m5lX+TDD1qZCFw86
@kryten.tombstones.org.uk:

> ... after inserting a credit, Dead_Dad <XXXspamtrap007@yahoo.comXXX>
> leaned forward and saw...
>>Is it my imagination, or am I the only one here with a 'Face?
>>
> Trust me, you don't *want* to see Protocol's face...

And Dave only appears before us wearing heavy makeup and surrounded by dim-
lit candels in a dark office. And he claims he's not the leader of a
cult...

[lob still wonders why Dave wasn't elected Pope. We could have had our very
first Pope Mame I]

lob

lob wrote:
> 'Dungeon' Dave <mame@nospam.localhost> wrote in news:m5lX+TDD1qZCFw86
> @kryten.tombstones.org.uk:
>

>>... after inserting a credit, Dead_Dad <XXXspamtrap007@yahoo.comXXX>
>>leaned forward and saw...
>>
>>>Is it my imagination, or am I the only one here with a 'Face?
>>>

>>Trust me, you don't *want* to see Protocol's face...
>

> And Dave only appears before us wearing heavy makeup and surrounded by dim-
> lit candels in a dark office. And he claims he's not the leader of a
> cult...
>
> [lob still wonders why Dave wasn't elected Pope. We could have had our very
> first Pope Mame I]
>
> lob

Considering the rather /bloody/ history of the Roman Catholic Church, do
you really /want/ a pope named 'Mame'? (or even 'Minor Ouchie'?)

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

Dave Malaguti wrote:
> Dave Malaguti wrote:
>
>> Dead_Dad wrote:
>>
>>> Hmmmmm.....My headers say 'Face: ', and I can see mine, while yours
>>> say 'X-Face: ' and I can't. Any clues about how to get TB to display
>>> both? Anybody?
>>

>> It looks like MessagesFaces doesn't do X-Face. See the FAQ at the
>> bottom:
>>
>> http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/
>>
>> A quick Google search doesn't turn up any other extensions that handle
>> X-Face. Time to write one, maybe?
>>
>> -D.
>>

> There.. that's better. :)

I like it! I liiiiike it! (I gave up trying to get a /colour/ photo
fit into 750 bytes)

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

Dead_Dad's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
were:
> I like it! I liiiiike it! (I gave up trying to get a /colour/ photo
> fit into 750 bytes)

After reading that, I got linked to another page for converting images to
xfaces, and made this one here. Can't see it myself, but oh well.

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* Hellmark wrote in alt.games.mame:
> Dead_Dad's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
> were:
>> I like it! I liiiiike it! (I gave up trying to get a /colour/ photo
>> fit into 750 bytes)

> After reading that, I got linked to another page for converting images to
> xfaces, and made this one here. Can't see it myself, but oh well.

Neither can we.
--
David
Waste not, get your budget cut next year.

lob's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body were:
> Other ideas: Create a few religious versions of arcade games:
> Pacman: you eat rosery beads and the ghosts are Little Satans. Eat the
> Jesus Power Bead and you turn into God for 20 seconds...

Reminds me of a Jewish version I saw a year or so ago, Matzah-man

SINNER's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
were:
> * Hellmark wrote in alt.games.mame:
>> Dead_Dad's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
>> were:
>>> I like it! I liiiiike it! (I gave up trying to get a /colour/ photo
>>> fit into 750 bytes)
>> After reading that, I got linked to another page for converting images to
>> xfaces, and made this one here. Can't see it myself, but oh well.
> Neither can we.

How is this?

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* Hellmark wrote in alt.games.mame:
> SINNER's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
> were:
>> * Hellmark wrote in alt.games.mame:
>>> Dead_Dad's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
>>> were:
>>> After reading that, I got linked to another page for converting images to
>>> xfaces, and made this one here. Can't see it myself, but oh well.
>> Neither can we.

> How is this?

Still broken. You need to remove all CRLF and make it one long string.

--
David
The truth about a man lies first and foremost in what he hides.