BIOS settings - how to print

Hi,

I had to change quite some settings in my K8WE (2895) board
before I could run Linux on it (after uprading to
BIOS 1.01T)
So, I'd like to print all settings (or save these to a
file).
Does anybody know how to do that?

Many thanks for a hint,

Helmut Jarausch

Lehrstuhl fuer Numerische Mathematik
RWTH - Aachen University
D 52056 Aachen, Germany
1 answer Last reply
More about bios settings print
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.tyan (More info?)

    Helmut Jarausch wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I had to change quite some settings in my K8WE (2895) board
    > before I could run Linux on it (after uprading to
    > BIOS 1.01T)
    > So, I'd like to print all settings (or save these to a
    > file).
    > Does anybody know how to do that?
    >
    > Many thanks for a hint,
    >
    > Helmut Jarausch
    >
    > Lehrstuhl fuer Numerische Mathematik
    > RWTH - Aachen University
    > D 52056 Aachen, Germany

    This program might do what you're looking for, Bios 1.35.1.
    http://mbockelkamp.dyndns.org/mbockelkamp/mysoft_d.htm

    Other tools are described at
    http://lists.thedatalist.com/pages/BIOS_Tools.htm

    Eric