BIOS settings - how to print

Hi,

I had to change quite some settings in my K8WE (2895) board
before I could run Linux on it (after uprading to
BIOS 1.01T)
So, I'd like to print all settings (or save these to a
file).
Does anybody know how to do that?

Many thanks for a hint,

Helmut Jarausch

Lehrstuhl fuer Numerische Mathematik
RWTH - Aachen University
D 52056 Aachen, Germany

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Helmut Jarausch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I had to change quite some settings in my K8WE (2895) board
> before I could run Linux on it (after uprading to
> BIOS 1.01T)
> So, I'd like to print all settings (or save these to a
> file).
> Does anybody know how to do that?
>
> Many thanks for a hint,
>
> Helmut Jarausch
>
> Lehrstuhl fuer Numerische Mathematik
> RWTH - Aachen University
> D 52056 Aachen, Germany

This program might do what you're looking for, Bios 1.35.1.
http://mbockelkamp.dyndns.org/mbockelkamp/mysoft_d.htm

Other tools are described at
http://lists.thedatalist.com/pages/BIOS_Tools.htm

Eric