Charger

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2002

What is his OC caplebility
I heard that can go on 2.8 GHz no PR rate but real 2.8ghz!!!!

tnx

"charger" <charger@japan.co.jp> wrote in message
> What is his OC caplebility
> I heard that can go on 2.8 GHz no PR rate but real 2.8ghz!!!!
>
> tnx

Far as I know it is the same as that for an XP2400+ (2000mhz 'b' core) - you
may be able to get 2.8ghz with either very good watercooling or a phase
change system, but on air I would have though you would be looking at the
2400mhz (2.4ghz) region.

"Hippy Paul" <nul@anon.con> wrote in message

> "charger" <charger@japan.co.jp> wrote in message
> > What is his OC caplebility
> > I heard that can go on 2.8 GHz no PR rate but real 2.8ghz!!!!
> >
> > tnx
> >

> Far as I know it is the same as that for an XP2400+ (2000mhz 'b' core) -
you
> may be able to get 2.8ghz with either very good watercooling or a phase
> change system, but on air I would have though you would be looking at the
> 2400mhz (2.4ghz) region.

oops - blooming PR ratings confusing me - I meant XP2200+ - obviously
1800mhz - provided it is a 'b' core (cpuid 681) and not an 'a' core (cpuid
680) the above applies - do not know if any 1800's have been 680's though