Cookies

Morning all!

I am needing some help! - is there anyway I can view the history and
cookies once they have been deleted? :confused:

--
Lloyd
1 answer Last reply

    Lloyd wrote:
    > Morning all!
    >
    > I am needing some help! - is there anyway I can view the history and
    > cookies once they have been deleted? :confused:

    This viewer will show all websites you have ever been to,unless you have
    deleted this folder,but if you had you would'nt be asking this ?
    http://www.softwarepatch.com/software/indexdat.html

    Also if you are using a third party firewall (Norton,Sygate Zone Alarm ect.)
    it may retain history for several days/month.

    --
    Mike Pawlak

Hardware Cookie Microsoft Windows XP