Cookies

June 30, 2005 10:52:35 AM

Morning all!

I am needing some help! - is there anyway I can view the history and
cookies once they have been deleted? :confused:

--
Lloyd

More about : cookies

June 30, 2005 12:40:32 PM

Lloyd wrote:
> Morning all!
>
> I am needing some help! - is there anyway I can view the history and
> cookies once they have been deleted? :confused:

This viewer will show all websites you have ever been to,unless you have
deleted this folder,but if you had you would'nt be asking this ?
http://www.softwarepatch.com/software/indexdat.html

Also if you are using a third party firewall (Norton,Sygate Zone Alarm ect.)
it may retain history for several days/month.

--
Mike Pawlak
!