Canon adaptor reparing

Dear all,

I have got a free Canon printer from a friend who brought it in Japan a few
years ago. The model is BJ-F300, and stupid of me, I plugged it in straight
away to a 220V socket, and I think I demaged the adaptor of the printer. Do
you guys have any idea how much will it cost to replace the adaptor with a
new one in UK?

Thank you for your time.

--

Goyan
goyanian@yahoo.com

ŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒŒ
Men's reach should exceed his grasp, or what is the Heaven for?
- Michael Corleone, the Godfather

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:33:50 +0100, Goyan <goyanian@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Dear all,
>
>I have got a free Canon printer from a friend who brought it in Japan a few
>years ago. The model is BJ-F300, and stupid of me, I plugged it in straight
>away to a 220V socket, and I think I demaged the adaptor of the printer. Do
>you guys have any idea how much will it cost to replace the adaptor with a
>new one in UK?
>
>Thank you for your time.

Your local electronics store or even a department store may have one
suitable for your needs if you could just transfer the plug onto it.

Goyan typed:

> Dear all,
>
> I have got a free Canon printer from a friend who brought it in Japan
> a few years ago. The model is BJ-F300, and stupid of me, I plugged it
> in straight away to a 220V socket, and I think I demaged the adaptor
> of the printer. Do you guys have any idea how much will it cost to
> replace the adaptor with a new one in UK?
>
> Thank you for your time.

Was it made for 110 volts? If so, it's a question if printer is still OK...
But, anyway, on the adapter or on the printer should be written which
voltage and current it uses. Try to get some stock one with rated voltage
and power.

TRENDING THREADS