SB Live! Wave Device

There is a problem installing software. Everytime I install the software for
the driver it always comes up with the error that windows xp home edition
states that there are files installed that could cause the computer to go
unstable and that i need to put in the windows xp home edition cd in to
restore the files. Thanks for any suggestions. Also i don't know if this
would help but i have sp1 and sp2 installed.
2 answers Last reply
More about live wave device

    To restore system files,install xp cd,exit the info page,then go to
    run,type:cmd
    In cmd type:Sfc /Scannow

    "kosmos88" wrote:

    > There is a problem installing software. Everytime I install the software for
    > the driver it always comes up with the error that windows xp home edition
    > states that there are files installed that could cause the computer to go
    > unstable and that i need to put in the windows xp home edition cd in to
    > restore the files. Thanks for any suggestions. Also i don't know if this
    > would help but i have sp1 and sp2 installed.

    Make sure the drivers you are trying to load are for Windows XP and that they
    are the latest version from the Creative website.

    "kosmos88" wrote:

    > There is a problem installing software. Everytime I install the software for
    > the driver it always comes up with the error that windows xp home edition
    > states that there are files installed that could cause the computer to go
    > unstable and that i need to put in the windows xp home edition cd in to
    > restore the files. Thanks for any suggestions. Also i don't know if this
    > would help but i have sp1 and sp2 installed.

Windows XP Devices Software