My DVD Rom used to read original dvds (DVD-9), but now, it will only read
burnt dvds. I reads everything else but DVD-9 (Original). What can be the
problem?

Have you tried reinstalling your DVD decoder software?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Have you tried reinstalling your DVD decoder software?
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Printing & Imaging
>

> "Juancho" <Juancho@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > My DVD Rom used to read original dvds (DVD-9), but now, it will only read
> > burnt dvds. I reads everything else but DVD-9 (Original). What can be the
> > problem?
>

> How do I that?

It will probably be PowerDVD or WinDVD, whichever came with your PC. If you
don't have an XP compatible DVD Decoder, you will have to purchase one.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/expert/bridgman02april15.mspx
--

> "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
>> Have you tried reinstalling your DVD decoder software?
>> --
>> Cari (MS-MVP)
>> Printing & Imaging
>>

>> "Juancho" <Juancho@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > My DVD Rom used to read original dvds (DVD-9), but now, it will only
>> > read
>> > burnt dvds. I reads everything else but DVD-9 (Original). What can be
>> > the
>> > problem?
>>

>> How do I that?

TRENDING THREADS