news:407284ee_1@news.iprimus.com.au...
> I just get a blank white window.
>

> "S.Heenan" <sheenan@wahs.ac> wrote in message
> news:IBqcc.34206$oR5.29297@pd7tw3no...
> > Under Downloads
> >
> > http://www.h-oda.com/

Just downloaded :) It works for me.

FRH

I had to use Mozilla to get the download.

"Canus_Lupis" <patryc_willis@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I just get a blank white window.
>

> "S.Heenan" <sheenan@wahs.ac> wrote in message
> > Under Downloads
> >
> > http://www.h-oda.com/

I got it with Internet Explorer 6.x (SP2 2096)

"Bob H" <iamafigment@ofyourimagination.net> wrote in message
>I had to use Mozilla to get the download.
>

> "Canus_Lupis" <patryc_willis@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I just get a blank white window.
>>

>> "S.Heenan" <sheenan@wahs.ac> wrote in message
>> > Under Downloads
>> >
>> > http://www.h-oda.com/

Blank white window? Your firewall is preventing the d/load.

Regards,

Garry.

"iTsMeMa" <itsmema@mamma.com> wrote in message
> Blank white window? Your firewall is preventing the d/load.
>
> Regards,
>
> Garry.

If at first I don`t get through, I then disable my firewall.
I have noticed this behavior since I have been using a firewall and am used
to sometimes having to try twice but in this case even without my firewall I
get a blank white window where I should be getting the download window. It`s
got me beat this time.

> "iTsMeMa" <itsmema@mamma.com> wrote in message
> > Blank white window? Your firewall is preventing the d/load.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Garry.
> >
> If at first I don`t get through, I then disable my firewall.
> I have noticed this behavior since I have been using a firewall and am
used
> to sometimes having to try twice but in this case even without my firewall
> get a blank white window where I should be getting the download window.
It`s
> got me beat this time.

Not a problem. I got it this time. My guess is that I was disabling my
firewall too late. Thanks guys.