File System: RAW

I placed a 2.5" disk into a USB 2.0 Case - after writing some files to it -
when I went to re open those folders - I got a drive or folder corrupted
message.

Since then I can't even format that drive. To the extent that EXPLORER now
reports it as FILE SYSTEM: RAW.

Any way to recover from this? I don't have any important data on this
disk. I just wanbt o be able to access it and reformat if necessary.

Thanks,

BTW: if I try to format this drive - the format process starts then the
dialog just gets to about 99% and then stops and says the drive can't be
formatted.

Download and run the disk manufacturers diagnostics on the drive. All
manufacturers have them!

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

"JM7" <h@cs.com> wrote in message
> BTW: if I try to format this drive - the format process starts then the
> dialog just gets to about 99% and then stops and says the drive can't be
> formatted.

BT

!