BTW, still jerky on an Intel 735.

I loaded it onto my other work machine. Still get the
jerkiness.

It's a DFI lan party board with ddr2, I think the cpu is Intel
735 or something like that.

This machine starts photoshop in 2 seconds, longer in the A64,
but they sometimes seem the same speed.

I don't know what the heck is going on. I just want something
to vege out on while I'm rendering stuff.

Thanks to those for helping.

.... after inserting a credit, BillT <t@sd.bss> leaned forward and saw...

>I loaded it onto my other work machine. Still get the
>jerkiness.

What is?

--
"And paradise shines so bright.
Lead me a dance of veil

>>>I loaded it onto my other work machine. Still get the
>>>jerkiness.
>>
>>What is?
>
> Its a machine he does other work on... But it still gets the jerkiness.

Maybe he's having a seizure?
--
FSogol

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:06:37 GMT, El Rossi
<mark.ross@removeallthisspam.tombstones.spamagain.org.uk> wrote:

>> ... after inserting a credit, BillT <t@sd.bss> leaned forward and saw...

>>>I loaded it onto my other work machine. Still get the
>>>jerkiness.

>> What is?

>Its a machine he does other work on... But it still gets the jerkiness.

I get the jerkies too on this machine when visiting some grumble sites
;-)

FSogol <FSogol@nospamplease.org> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem

>>>What is?
>>
>> Its a machine he does other work on... But it still gets the jerkiness.
>>
> Maybe he's having a seizure?

Who? Dave or BillT?

.... after inserting a credit, El Rossi
<mark.ross@removeallthisspam.tombstones.spamagain.org.uk> leaned forward
and saw...
>FSogol <FSogol@nospamplease.org> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem

>>> Its a machine he does other work on... But it still gets the jerkiness.
>>>
>> Maybe he's having a seizure?
>
>Who? Dave or BillT?

Ddeeffiinniitteellyy nnnooottt mmmeeeee....
--
"And in the dark for me,
you're the candle flame that flickers to life"

.... after inserting a credit, PRoToCoL <protocol@nobloodyway.com> leaned
forward and saw...
>On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:06:37 GMT, El Rossi
><mark.ross@removeallthisspam.tombstones.spamagain.org.uk> wrote:
>
>>> ... after inserting a credit, BillT <t@sd.bss> leaned forward and saw...

>>> What is?
>
>>Its a machine he does other work on... But it still gets the jerkiness.
>
>I get the jerkies too on this machine when visiting some grumble sites
>;-)

Damn. Must upgrade my machine, then!
--
"Everyday hurts a little more.
And I'll do anything. Yes, I'll do anything,