Biostar M7VIT Pro VIAKT400 Lan drivers

Last response: in Overclocking
a b \ Driver
a b K Overclocking
April 6, 2004 10:48:17 AM

for the life of me i cannot get a driver to work for the for the VT6103
on-board lan interface for my Biostar M7VIT Pro VIA KT400 w/ XP. I have
tried every VIA incarnation of driver.... anyone have / had this problem?
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b K Overclocking
December 30, 2004 12:50:49 AM

did you ever get the onboard LAN working? If so what did you use for
drivers?
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b K Overclocking