Screen resolution and USB ports not working

July 1, 2005 2:00:18 PM

Hi, Many thanks for your reply.

Fortunately, the PC is still under warranty and Dell say they will
collect it and change the motherboard.

One thing I am concerned about is that they will wipe my programs.

Cheers

--
katelev
Anonymous

They probably will reimage the drive to the exact state it was when you
purchased the PC.

BACKUP everything like documents, music, video you want to keep...and saved
games.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging