I need to isntall a printer

Hello, I need to install a printer, but I haven't the Install CD and in my Pc
hasn't the driver her software. How I do ?
Printers name: HP Deskjet 680.
Anyone has this software?? Can you help me??

jaguar

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2005

kenney/tensleeps!!!

"Software's drive of printer" wrote:

> Hello, I need to install a printer, but I haven't the Install CD and in my Pc
> hasn't the driver her software. How I do ?
> Printers name: HP Deskjet 680.
> Anyone has this software?? Can you help me??

BigJim

try the add a printer wizard
"Software's drive of printer" <Software's drive of
printer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello, I need to install a printer, but I haven't the Install CD and in my
> Pc
> hasn't the driver her software. How I do ?
> Printers name: HP Deskjet 680.
> Anyone has this software?? Can you help me??

HP has drivers for the discontinued printer.
try
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=58749&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us

They do offer an XP driver.

some support