tino

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2002

I Have a PC with Windows XP and I need to replace my old HD driver 30 GB
with a new 120 GB
How I can transfer al data from old to new HD without reinstall windows XP
all other programs and data files.

Tino

Hard drive manufacturers supply programs that enable one drive to be cloned
to another.. go to the manufacturer website for more info and downloads..

Norton Ghost and Acronis TrueImage are widely used for cloning images from
one drive to another or for recovery purposes..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland

Tino Wrote:
> I Have a PC with Windows XP and I need to replace my old HD driver 30
> GB
> with a new 120 GB
> How I can transfer al data from old to new HD without reinstall windows
> XP
> all other programs and data files.
There is also a drive transfer program also included With windows XP.

--
Mbandgeek