exaust fan

Ryan

do you think an exaust fan will cool my cpu down. last night i was
playing a game and i got to 45 C. I think thats to hot.

Ryan <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> astounded us with: news:8EQdc.4523$d8.241
@nwrdny01.gnilink.net:

> do you think an exaust fan will cool my cpu down. last night i was
> playing a game and i got to 45 C. I think thats to hot.

My PC regularly hits 60C. I know when it's too hot, I get blue screen errors.
Do you get "Blue Screen Errors"?
If not, I wouldn't worry about it.
Before the Über-coolers jump in about temps, my PC hits 60C when the ambient
is about 35C...

--
Gene P

QBall

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2003

Yeah, that's hot alright - you should really be running something around
about minus 30C.

"Ryan" <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in message
> do you think an exaust fan will cool my cpu down. last night i was
> playing a game and i got to 45 C. I think thats to hot.

Beyond 60c for the cup is territory where instability may happen.

But your system would love it if you installed a rear case fan. since it's
not overheating, a quiet Vantec Stealth would be adequate.

However, if you're running something like a Duron 700 then you needn't
bother.
--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at
uce@ftc.gov
Thanks, robots.

Ryan

QBall wrote:
> Yeah, that's hot alright - you should really be running something around
> about minus 30C.
>

> "Ryan" <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in message
>
>>do you think an exaust fan will cool my cpu down. last night i was
>>playing a game and i got to 45 C. I think thats to hot.

really i van seem to get tha cool maybe ill dump some water on it. that
will cool it down.