FA: FIC VA503+ Motherboard AMD K62-350 Mini ATCase Extras

TJM

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2003

AUCTION ENDS TODAY

For Auction on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3472506550&category=4615&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
FIC VA 503+ Motherboard, AMD K62 350 Processor with fan, Mini Tower AT case
with power supply, OEM 8MB AGP video card, OEM sound card. There is also 48
MB RAM SIMMS installed on the Motherboard.

These components come *AS-IS*. I cannot guarantee that they will work when
you receive it, but I upgraded to a new system and all of these components
were working fine when I pulled out all of the drives.

The FIC VA 503+ MB is a very versatile motherboard. I will ship the
original owners manual and disk w/drivers (although I recommend you get the
updated drivers from FIC's site).

I will ship the original owners manual for the AMD K62 350 processor.

The mini-tower case comes with a power supply and a cover. The cover is not
shown in the picture, but it's in very good condition.

I will also send the CD's with the drivers for the AGP video card and the
sound card.

Shipping to US Only. Shipping is $35.00. PayPal ONLY.

Thanks for looking,
TJM

I detest ebay but that is a good price so far.

TJM wrote:
> AUCTION ENDS TODAY
>
> For Auction on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3472506550&category=4615&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
> FIC VA 503+ Motherboard, AMD K62 350 Processor with fan, Mini Tower
> AT case with power supply, OEM 8MB AGP video card, OEM sound card.
> There is also 48 MB RAM SIMMS installed on the Motherboard.
>
> These components come *AS-IS*. I cannot guarantee that they will
> work when you receive it, but I upgraded to a new system and all of
> these components were working fine when I pulled out all of the
> drives.
>
> The FIC VA 503+ MB is a very versatile motherboard. I will ship the
> original owners manual and disk w/drivers (although I recommend you
> get the updated drivers from FIC's site).
>
> I will ship the original owners manual for the AMD K62 350 processor.
>
> The mini-tower case comes with a power supply and a cover. The cover
> is not shown in the picture, but it's in very good condition.
>
> I will also send the CD's with the drivers for the AGP video card and
> the sound card.
>
> Shipping to US Only. Shipping is $35.00. PayPal ONLY.
>
> Thanks for looking,
> TJM

TJM

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2003

The $35 shipping cost is the part that scares folks away, but I already
spent $18 at office depot on a double strong box and 2 bags of styrofoam
peanuts (those peanuts are damn expensive!). I checked UPS, and it will
cost me $22 to ship.

Anyway, I hope it goes to a good home. I have another system that I built
that is identical, except it has a 400 mhz K62. They have been very
reliable machines and alot of fun to dink around with,,, if you like that
kind of thing.

The good thing about the VA503+ is that it has a good rep for ability to
overclock with the AMD SS7 processors (although I never tried it). The
versatility of the board is that it will accept SIMMS or DIMMS and it will
work with an AT or ATX form factor/Power supply.

Thanks for looking.
TJM