Monitor port not working

Hello everyone,
One of my pc’s monitor port is not working. How can i connect my
monitor through any other port like USB or RS232 serial port or
printer port etc. What kind of addtional software it requires to do
such connectivity?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Hardware-Monitor-port-working-ftopict552694.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1752496
1 answer Last reply
More about monitor port working

    No such thing to my knowledge. There is no video hardware between the
    motherboard and any other port besides the display port.

    "vivek001" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
    > Hello everyone,
    > One of my pc's monitor port is not working. How can i connect my
    > monitor through any other port like USB or RS232 serial port or
    > printer port etc. What kind of addtional software it requires to do
    > such connectivity?

    > request
    > Topic URL:
    > http://www.windowsforumz.com/Hardware-Monitor-port-working-ftopict552694.html