Monitor port not working

a b C Monitor
July 3, 2005 7:35:41 PM

Hello everyone,
One of my pc’s monitor port is not working. How can i connect my
monitor through any other port like USB or RS232 serial port or
printer port etc. What kind of addtional software it requires to do
such connectivity?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Hardware-Monitor-port-work...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1752496

More about : monitor port working

July 5, 2005 12:40:38 AM

No such thing to my knowledge. There is no video hardware between the
motherboard and any other port besides the display port.