I just installed a new monitor

I thought I already posted this but I don't see it yet. My monitor came with
2 cords a blue one vga and a white one dvi which says if you have a graphics
card with digital output use the white cord. I have a FireGL X2-256t
Workstation Graphics Accelerator in my computer which I paid over 700 for. So
my question is should I use the white cord I already installed the blue cord
but I"m not sure if it's right.
Thx for your help .
--
attilathehun1

You did. At 4:05 PM.

"attilathehun1" <attilathehun1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I thought I already posted this but I don't see it yet. My monitor came
>with
> 2 cords a blue one vga and a white one dvi which says if you have a
> graphics
> card with digital output use the white cord. I have a FireGL X2-256t
> Workstation Graphics Accelerator in my computer which I paid over 700 for.
> So
> my question is should I use the white cord I already installed the blue
> cord
> but I"m not sure if it's right.
> Thx for your help .
> --