Wireless Zero Configuration on W98?

I have an AT&T wireless adapter that seems to require the Wireless Zero
Configuration Service. I believe WZC or equivalent can be run on Win98SE.
I would like to know if it can be made to run on the older Win98 ["First
Edition"].

Thanks!

The WZC supplicant is not available on Windows 98. All wireless adapters
need some sort of supplicant application, I do not believe that any wireless
adapters can be forced to specifically require a specific supplicant such as
WZC.

"Nemo Oudeheis" <nikogo@nigde.net> wrote in message
>I have an AT&T wireless adapter that seems to require the Wireless Zero
>Configuration Service. I believe WZC or equivalent can be run on Win98SE.
>I would like to know if it can be made to run on the older Win98 ["First
>Edition"].
>
> Thanks!

I see. Thank you.

Is it possible to upgrade W98 FE to W98 SE?