Socket 939 and Newer Athlon 64 CPUs.

vikram

Hi,

I have been reading about these Socket 939 and Newer Athlon 64 CPUs.
When are these expected to be released ?

Vikram

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

vikram404@hotmail.com (Vikram) wrote in news:7acafb49.0404161448.26bbdfd0
@posting.google.com:

> Hi,
>
> I have been reading about these Socket 939 and Newer Athlon 64 CPUs.
> When are these expected to be released ?
>
> Vikram

Reports are that it will be late May and supplies could be limited.

John_S

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2003

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 03:16:40 GMT, --@nowhere.invalid wrote:

>vikram404@hotmail.com (Vikram) wrote in news:7acafb49.0404161448.26bbdfd0
>@posting.google.com:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have been reading about these Socket 939 and Newer Athlon 64 CPUs.
>> When are these expected to be released ?
>>
>> Vikram
>>

>Reports are that it will be late May and supplies could be limited.

I decided to buy a Via K8T800 motherboard. Cheap, and does the job
for now. Has chipset SATA and 800Mhz FSB which are the main issues.

Will upgrade two years when they use ALL the new features, have worked
out all the start up bugs, and are past the initial high prices on
everything new and shiny. Oh yeah, and perform better than what's
already available now ;)

TRENDING THREADS