how do i overclock a 950mhz amd duron?

hi i need some help

how do i overclock a 950mhz amd duron? any one?

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 14:44:22 +0100, Ewan Valentine wrote:

> hi i need some help
>
> how do i overclock a 950mhz amd duron? any one?

Multplier x FSB speed = CPU speed.
9.5x100=950Mhz

Ed

http://www.overclockers.com/tips402/

| http://www.overclockers.com/tips402/

Why must AMD create this chore for users, worse still lock multiplier
? I resent these, & plan to buy VIA & IBM's coming cpu later this yr,
then abandon / boycott AMD for good.

Ed

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:41:56 +0800, "TE Cheah" <no@spam.biz> wrote:

>| http://www.overclockers.com/tips402/
>
>Why must AMD create this chore for users, worse still lock multiplier
>? I resent these, & plan to buy VIA & IBM's coming cpu later this yr,
>then abandon / boycott AMD for good.

Your choice, and I doubt any one here cares what you do, it's your $.$$ ;P