I'm looking to put a GeForce FX 520 AGP 256 MB Graphics Card in my PC. The
only problem is I have no clue how to do that. So can somone please tell me
where to look for step-by-step instructions on how to work inside my computer
to install the graphics card.

Thanks

P.S. If I didn't post in the right thread then i apoligize.

How to Upgrade and Install a Video Card
http://www.directron.com/howtovideo.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Austin Adams" wrote:

| I'm looking to put a GeForce FX 520 AGP 256 MB Graphics Card in my PC. The
| only problem is I have no clue how to do that. So can somone please tell me
| where to look for step-by-step instructions on how to work inside my computer
| to install the graphics card.
|
| Thanks

Sandman

There should be a basic diagram for installation with any card you buy,
and since you want an AGP slot card, the AGP slot it goes in is above the
white PCI slots (usually 5 of 'em) AGP is brown and longer. If you have
never worked inside your computer my suggestion would be to get a friend who
has some experience inside his case to do it for you.
Installing the AGP card isn't difficult, but it is dicey, since you
have to be very careful not to bump into other stuff on the motherboard and
push the card into the slot carefully, firmly and fully without too much
pressure. It has to line-up with the opening at the rear of your case as
well.. If you have what I will call 'bad hands' I wouldn't do it.
If you want to do it and would enjoy the learning experience of popping-open
your case; use your browser and see if you can find instructions; that is
another important use of your computer; SEARCH.
"Austin Adams" <Austin Adams@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking to put a GeForce FX 520 AGP 256 MB Graphics Card in my PC. The
> only problem is I have no clue how to do that. So can somone please tell
me
> where to look for step-by-step instructions on how to work inside my
computer
> to install the graphics card.
>
> Thanks
>
> P.S. If I didn't post in the right thread then i apoligize.

TRENDING THREADS