  • DVD
  • DVD Writers
  • Windows XP
July 7, 2005 2:46:50 PM

I'm having a problem with my Gigabyte DVD-RW Drive.
It worked fine before, but now it can read and write only DVD Disks.
Any solution for this?

thanks so much in advance

More about : dvd writer dvd

Anonymous
July 7, 2005 2:46:51 PM

If the CD laser died, so did the ability to read or write CD's. IOW,
it's half dead, replace it.

news wrote:

> I'm having a problem with my Gigabyte DVD-RW Drive.
> It worked fine before, but now it can read and write only DVD Disks.
> Any solution for this?
>
> thanks so much in advance

July 7, 2005 3:15:05 PM

news wrote:
> I'm having a problem with my Gigabyte DVD-RW Drive.
> It worked fine before, but now it can read and write only DVD Disks.
> Any solution for this?
>
> thanks so much in advance

Try using a laser cleaner.

--