  • Hardware
Last response: in Overclocking
a b K Overclocking
April 22, 2004 3:58:44 PM

Alledgedly I bought this from a shop online claiming they are pre week 39 so
are unlocked

AXDA2800DKV4D
Z400995B41099
AQYHA0409RPA

I've looked these numbers up on the following site
http://mp3.zonebg.com/cpu/cpu.php

It lists the Week as 09 and year as 2004.

Is this chip unlocked or not ? Rather not install it because if its not I'll
send it back !

Toby

More about : 2800 barton unlocked

Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
April 22, 2004 4:49:36 PM

Locked :-(

FRH

"Toby Edwards" <toby.edwards@technical-it.com> wrote in message
> Alledgedly I bought this from a shop online claiming they are pre week 39
so
> are unlocked
>
> AXDA2800DKV4D
> Z400995B41099
> AQYHA0409RPA
>
> I've looked these numbers up on the following site
> http://mp3.zonebg.com/cpu/cpu.php
>
> It lists the Week as 09 and year as 2004.
>
> Is this chip unlocked or not ? Rather not install it because if its not
I'll
> send it back !
>
> Toby

Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
April 23, 2004 10:40:03 AM

You need preweek 39 of 2003 not 2004 we have not had week 39 of 2004 yet.

!