2800 Barton unlocked or not ...

Alledgedly I bought this from a shop online claiming they are pre week 39 so
are unlocked

AXDA2800DKV4D
Z400995B41099
AQYHA0409RPA

I've looked these numbers up on the following site
http://mp3.zonebg.com/cpu/cpu.php

It lists the Week as 09 and year as 2004.

Is this chip unlocked or not ? Rather not install it because if its not I'll
send it back !

Toby
2 answers Last reply
More about 2800 barton unlocked

    Locked :-(

    FRH

    "Toby Edwards" <toby.edwards@technical-it.com> wrote in message
    > Alledgedly I bought this from a shop online claiming they are pre week 39
    so
    > are unlocked
    >
    > AXDA2800DKV4D
    > Z400995B41099
    > AQYHA0409RPA
    >
    > I've looked these numbers up on the following site
    > http://mp3.zonebg.com/cpu/cpu.php
    >
    > It lists the Week as 09 and year as 2004.
    >
    > Is this chip unlocked or not ? Rather not install it because if its not
    I'll
    > send it back !
    >
    > Toby

    You need preweek 39 of 2003 not 2004 we have not had week 39 of 2004 yet.

    "Toby Edwards" <toby.edwards@technical-it.com> wrote in message
    > Alledgedly I bought this from a shop online claiming they are pre week 39
    so
    > are unlocked
    >
    > AXDA2800DKV4D
    > Z400995B41099
    > AQYHA0409RPA
    >
    > I've looked these numbers up on the following site
    > http://mp3.zonebg.com/cpu/cpu.php
    >
    > It lists the Week as 09 and year as 2004.
    >
    > Is this chip unlocked or not ? Rather not install it because if its not
    I'll
    > send it back !
    >
    > Toby

AMD Overclocking Hardware