Compaq IJ1400P Drivers for Windows XP

Can someone point me in the right direction? So far, every attempt I
have made to download a driver for the Compaq 1400P has failed.
Compaq's site itself has the wrong file attached to the "Windows XP"
link, and every search I've conducted has lead me, one way or another,
right back to that erroneous link. Does such a version for this printer
exist that anyone knows of?

--
brainbuster

"brainbuster" wrote:
>Can someone point me in the right direction? So far, every attempt I
>have made to download a driver for the Compaq 1400P has failed.
>Compaq’s site itself has the wrong file attached to the "Windows
>XP"
>link, and every search I’ve conducted has lead me, one way or
>another,
>right back to that erroneous link. Does such a version for this
>printer
>exist that anyone knows of?

Here you go buddy.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?dlc=en&lc=en&product=217381&lang=en&cc=us&os=228&softwareitem=35801

Sorry about the long URL.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Hardware-Compaq-IJ1400P-Drivers-Windows-XP-ftopict554880.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1762540

damo

Distinguished
May 29, 2004

Go annoy Compaq and get them to fix the link and alternatively send you the
file(s).
Damo

"" wrote:
> Go annoy Compaq and get them to fix the link and alternatively
> send you the
> file(s).
> Damo
>
> "brainbuster" <brainbuster.1rw0do@pcbanter.net> wrote in
> message
> >
> > Can someone point me in the right direction? So far, every
> attempt I
> > have made to download a driver for the Compaq 1400P has
> failed.
> > Compaq's site itself has the wrong file attached to the
> "Windows XP"
> > link, and every search I've conducted has lead me, one way
> or another,
> > right back to that erroneous link. Does such a version for
> this printer
> > exist that anyone knows of?
> >

> > --
> > brainbuster