  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 22, 2005 10:21:11 AM

I do not want too many games on my Mame Cabinet....... too much is clutter
and confusing.

Anyway, I am not into golf but would like to put 2 or 3 golf games on my
cabinet for golfer friends.

Anyone recommend some? Can be Mame, Genesis or PC Engine.

I have had a look at Mame golf games this morning and the ones that appeal
are NeoGeo Turf Masters and Major Title Golf.

Help Much Appreciated..............................

More about : recommend golf game

Anonymous
April 22, 2005 3:55:29 PM

"Hitesh" <NoFookingReplyAddress@NoFookingReplyAddress.Com> wrote in
news:D 4a54n$pem$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com:

> I do not want too many games on my Mame Cabinet....... too much is clutter
> and confusing.
>
> Anyway, I am not into golf but would like to put 2 or 3 golf games on my
> cabinet for golfer friends.
>
> Anyone recommend some? Can be Mame, Genesis or PC Engine.
>
> I have had a look at Mame golf games this morning and the ones that appeal
> are NeoGeo Turf Masters and Major Title Golf.
>
> Help Much Appreciated..............................

This may help you to categorize: www.mameworld.net/maws
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 7:50:29 PM

Hitesh a écrit :
> I have had a look at Mame golf games this morning and the ones that appeal
> are NeoGeo Turf Masters and Major Title Golf.

Can't find anything better than Neo Turf Masters.

--
Laurent Raufaste
analogue @ http://www.glop.org/

Hitesh wrote:
> I do not want too many games on my Mame Cabinet....... too much is clutter
> and confusing.
>
> Anyway, I am not into golf but would like to put 2 or 3 golf games on my
> cabinet for golfer friends.
>
> Anyone recommend some? Can be Mame, Genesis or PC Engine.
>
> I have had a look at Mame golf games this morning and the ones that appeal
> are NeoGeo Turf Masters and Major Title Golf.
>
> Help Much Appreciated..............................

Nuttin' better than Golden Tee. Try GT2K or GTCLASSC (assuming you've
got a trackball, of course). -JW
!