Please Recommend : Golf Game

I do not want too many games on my Mame Cabinet....... too much is clutter
and confusing.

Anyway, I am not into golf but would like to put 2 or 3 golf games on my
cabinet for golfer friends.

Anyone recommend some? Can be Mame, Genesis or PC Engine.

I have had a look at Mame golf games this morning and the ones that appeal
are NeoGeo Turf Masters and Major Title Golf.

Help Much Appreciated..............................
3 answers Last reply
More about please recommend golf game

    This may help you to categorize: www.mameworld.net/maws

    Hitesh a écrit :
    > I have had a look at Mame golf games this morning and the ones that appeal
    > are NeoGeo Turf Masters and Major Title Golf.

    Can't find anything better than Neo Turf Masters.

    --
    Laurent Raufaste
    analogue @ http://www.glop.org/

    Hitesh wrote:
    > I do not want too many games on my Mame Cabinet....... too much is clutter
    > and confusing.
    >
    > Anyway, I am not into golf but would like to put 2 or 3 golf games on my
    > cabinet for golfer friends.
    >
    > Anyone recommend some? Can be Mame, Genesis or PC Engine.
    >
    > I have had a look at Mame golf games this morning and the ones that appeal
    > are NeoGeo Turf Masters and Major Title Golf.
    >
    > Help Much Appreciated..............................

    Nuttin' better than Golden Tee. Try GT2K or GTCLASSC (assuming you've
    got a trackball, of course). -JW

Engine Games Video Games