I do not want too many games on my Mame Cabinet....... too much is clutter
and confusing.

Anyway, I am not into golf but would like to put 2 or 3 golf games on my
cabinet for golfer friends.

Anyone recommend some? Can be Mame, Genesis or PC Engine.

I have had a look at Mame golf games this morning and the ones that appeal
are NeoGeo Turf Masters and Major Title Golf.

Help Much Appreciated..............................

This may help you to categorize: www.mameworld.net/maws

Hitesh a écrit :
> I have had a look at Mame golf games this morning and the ones that appeal
> are NeoGeo Turf Masters and Major Title Golf.

Can't find anything better than Neo Turf Masters.

--
Laurent Raufaste
analogue @ http://www.glop.org/

Hitesh wrote:
> I do not want too many games on my Mame Cabinet....... too much is clutter
> and confusing.
>
> Anyway, I am not into golf but would like to put 2 or 3 golf games on my
> cabinet for golfer friends.
>
> Anyone recommend some? Can be Mame, Genesis or PC Engine.
>
> I have had a look at Mame golf games this morning and the ones that appeal
> are NeoGeo Turf Masters and Major Title Golf.
>
> Help Much Appreciated..............................

Nuttin' better than Golden Tee. Try GT2K or GTCLASSC (assuming you've
got a trackball, of course). -JW